New Batman Legos Finally Revealed!!!

Dieselboy M

oww!!! oh yeah!!! hehe, sorry, these things are just freaking amazing!!!

check 'em out! - http://toynewsi.com/news.php?catid=10&itemid=8610

I wasn't goping to get these origanally cause i have all the c3 stuff but thats all just to good to pass up. The Batmobile is probably my fave but id like a better look at the batwing set (mainly so i can see how the joker looks.

i just noticed that the batcave set appears to come with Mr Freeze and Alfred could be gordon though but i doubt it. man i hope they give us a beter look at these soon

Edited by Leroy

oww!!! oh yeah!!! hehe, sorry, these things are just FREAKING AMAZING!!!

I had to fix that last part. @smilepunch@

I can't wait to add all of these sets to my collection!

hehe, shame on me for not typing it that way from the start... ;)

mainly so i can see how the joker looks.

i just noticed that the batcave set appears to come with Mr Freeze and Alfred could be gordon though but i doubt it. man i hope they give us a beter look at these soon

i'm sure the joker's gonna look great. i can't wait to build him a bigger better helicopter though.

and i hadn't really looked at the pic of the batcave closer 'til now. i didn't realize it came with all thos minifigs. aside from mr. freeze and that possible alfred, there's also the penguin, and some penguins, and two goons.

NICE the all look really good i like they way theve done the hair on most of em cept i can see a few customs of wolverine coming out of the joker i looooooove the nightwing these are awesome!

The lego men look great, but the vehicles kinda look a bit too basic....The Star Wars stuff put these to shame. I don't really know who these are geared to but I hope they improve on these as the line goes on.

cept i can see a few customs of wolverine coming out of the joker

actually, you wouldn't need to customize it, that hair piece already exists in black.

http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItemPic.asp?P=bb25

The lego men look great, but the vehicles kinda look a bit too basic....The Star Wars stuff put these to shame. I don't really know who these are geared to but I hope they improve on these as the line goes on.

Well, the lego guys said they want to establish this line first. Then theyll probably get better and better. SW wasnt always this good. I rememer when the minis were born yellow!

And we still havent seen the Collectors Edition batmobile yet. So who knows.....they got a hot property on their hands....

from the official lego magazine site...

pic17735A66-4190-4214-A6E8-E5136ED2454E.jpg

Well, the lego guys said they want to establish this line first. Then theyll probably get better and better. SW wasnt always this good. I rememer when the minis were born yellow!

And we still havent seen the Collectors Edition batmobile yet. So who knows.....they got a hot property on their hands....

i think that your right. the line has the potential to get incredibley awesome i think it will be very fun getting all the different batmobiles they do and adding to the batcave will be awsome imagine adding wayne manor to the top of it so far the only problem i can see is that it'll be expensive as all lego is but i'll still let the moths outta my wallet to get it

Good- Poison Ivy, Riddler, Catwoman, Two Face, Scarecrow, Robin, Mr. Freeze, Alfred, Bruce Wayne.

So So- Pengiun, Killer Croc.

Ugliest things ever- All Batmen, Nightwing, Joker, Penguin's Penguins.

I am impressed by the variety of charcters though.

Oh man... These are probably gonna cost an arm and a leg :(

I hope you're right....I guess only time will tell. :)

The Batman mask just looks too blocky to look really good. They should have just gone with interchangeable heads on that one, or make it a lot thinner (although I'm sure it would break easily had they done that). Everything else looks pretty good, though.

Mr. Freeze and Two Face are my favs, I also like the Catwoman figure as well....thanks for the pics Jay. :)

@grumpy@ ugh hate these...

minimates forever

these are horrible @grumpy@ @grumpy@ @grumpy@ @grumpy@ @grumpy@

Get outta here!!! @smilepunch@

Just kidding. I love Minimates as well, but LEGO is classic. Too bad we couldn't have both lines.

I'll tell you what IS terrible, though - C3. Blah.

Hmm, batsy isn't too bad

They beat my attempts at making batman sets with my own bricks from when I first saw the first film...

Will def be wanting the batmobile set with two face

Yeah, killer croc doesn't like good