DC Score. Superheroes, Exp figures!

Skips

Me again!

Scored the new DC Superheroes figures at Wal-Mart for $9.92! Check em out!!!

2 x Each figure: Scarecrow, Kroc, Bats and Bane. I went to 2 Wal-Marts and one case had no teddies and the other did. Hmmm

Also new EXP 8 inch The Batman figures are also out! Stoked!

Enjoy

Skips

(Pics coming tonight)

Edited by Skipperbecks

LOL Jase! They are new here man!!! Brand spanking!

HRB, I passed on those too! LOL. I thought they were kinda lame. Too kiddy!

Skip, where do u live?

I'm still waiting for Canada to get these

Bro I live in Toronto, Ontario... CANADA Baby! Yeah @can@ So they are here ;)

Skip, where do u live?

I thought you lived in the Fortress of Solitude, isn't that a little past canada??? @smilepunch@

Skip, where do u live?

I thought you lived in the Fortress of Solitude, isn't that a little past canada??? @smilepunch@

LOL ... Gotta say though, as of the last 1/2 year, I've been living in TOY HEAVEN baby! Yeah! lol

Pics!

dcsuperheroes1.jpg

I guess i needa check my local Walmart and TRU tmr.

Well theres nothing at TRU so you can save a trip. ;) LOL All the actions been at Wal-Mart!

I just got Bane today. I figured why not for 9 bucks? Its a great sculpt, just too small to fit in with my DCD collection. I had to dullcoat it also, it helped alot.

Did it come with the teddy?

Nice! You gona open one o those I take it eh?.. May as well since you got two :)

PS ...

You ...

are ... now ...

On my hate list along with opticon :P Jerks finding all this great stuff before!!!! :P

DUDE 9.82 $$?!?! That seems crazy low, how much are they in the u.s. ?! I Guess thats still cheaper than an ML though so I guess that shouldn't surprise me much :)

Checked Walmart and TRU today.

And nope........ they havent hit Victoria BC yet.....

How about the Vancouver dudes?

Maybe I can let ya know by monday :) I May be going out on a toy hunting trip then witha friend :)

Nice! You gona open one o those I take it eh?.. May as well since you got two :)

PS ...

You ...

are ... now ...

On my hate list along with opticon :P Jerks finding all this great stuff before!!!! :P

DUDE 9.82 $$?!?! That seems crazy low, how much are they in the u.s. ?! I Guess thats still cheaper than an ML though so I guess that shouldn't surprise me much :)

Nope. I picked one up for a fellow boarder in Toronto man ;) And HELL YEAH - I already opened him.

Its not that crazy low... I think they are $7.99 USD at Targets in the States.

& synchy, you know you love me ;):P

Saw 2 Banes, 2 scarecrows & 2 Crocs at my local Target the other day, left them all there on the pegs. Bane's too small, Scarcrow's way too skinny/scrawny even for a scarecrow & croc looked crappy. "Hush" Scarecrow is far superior to Mattel Scarecrow as is "DCDirect "Knightfall" Bane & Batman's "Rogues gallery" Croc. I'll wait till wave 2 & see if this line improves. From what I've seen, Darkseid, Doomsday & Bizarro are looking real good & if they are, I'll get em!

Picked up Batman yesterday, pretty cool figure. I am happy with the upper articulation but the lower half needs fixing. But just like ML's, I am sure the articulation will get better every series.

Edited by MLfan

PS ...

You ...

are ... now ...

Nope. I picked one up for a fellow boarder in Toronto man ;) And HELL YEAH - I already opened him.

I think I bought mine at $8.88, so just a dollar more (I think Wal-Marts have different pricing on them like Star Wars).

BTW, I haven't open mind but how are they compared to Marvel Legends...are they strong plastic or rubbery?

kndy

PS ...

You ...

are ... now ...

I think I bought mine at $8.88, so just a dollar more (I think Wal-Marts have different pricing on them like Star Wars).

BTW, I haven't open mind but how are they compared to Marvel Legends...are they strong plastic or rubbery?

kndy

They are made out of the same plastic they used on their 6" Comic styled Batman line. I still haven't found Bane with Osito yet. Although out of the 4 Targets and 3 Wal-Marts I hit regularly only one store has gotten a second shipment.

PJ