X-Men Figures Out!

Skips

X-Men figures are out at your Wal-Marts! Check em out!

$10.92 + Tax a pop Kinda expensive.

I picked up White Storm and Archangel.

Ratio was:

3 x Ninja Wolverine

3 x Stealth Wolverine

3 x Ruby Cyclops

1 x Archangel

1 x Storm

1 x Gambit

No Magnethead nor Stealth Beast yet.

Skips @can@

is this thread just for Canadians?? these have been out in the US for two weeks

original haul thread

Thats right! @can@S only! ;)

Thanks Snowman! Im diggin my Stormy!

where you located at skippers??

Toronto man ;)

Opticon, you stole my thunder! (Congrats!)

xmen1.jpg

This line is cool for those who missed the kind of hard to find Archangel and Storm's original color figures. Congrats man.

BTW, What's the Gambit of this line look like ?

JOhnny

I still see tons around! But the Wal-Marts closer to the GTA are fast depleting!

Well, guess I was wrong on that 6 month comment, so thanks alot for the tip skips, my walmart actually had em :)

Grabbed these 2:

xmchaul.jpg

WHeres mine you ($**( ?!?! :P & you wonder why I have given up on retial! You're hick town has now beat my hick town like 5 times ina row @smilepunch@ @loll@

maybe someone here is gona have to hook me up eh? @can@ :P

Still would like to see them all in person, gota do that to decide on cyc/wolvies :P

Edited by synch

Well, guess I was wrong on that 6 month comment, so thanks alot for the tip skips, my walmart actually had em :)

Grabbed these 2:

xmchaul.jpg

WHeres mine you ($**( ?!?! :P & you wonder why I have given up on retial! You're hick town has now beat my hick town like 5 times ina row @smilepunch@ @loll@

Still would like to see them all in person, gota do that to decide on cyc/wolvies :P

That actually made me laugh, thanks synch :D

I did a headswap between ML8 Storm and this new Storm, now the new storm looks soo much better.

So you took the new storms head & put it onl the old figure?..

Allso... I Thought the heads were the same and it was just a repaint ...

Sorry I only have mohawk storm so I can't look to compare :P

They're the same head, yes, but the old one has a softer/lighter colour brown, while the new one has a darker, more glossier paint to it...the old one just looks a bit more realistic....well, picture = 1000 words, so:

(ML8 = on body, left...new = right)

stormsheads.jpg

Edited by Opticon

Grabbed these 2:

xmchaul.jpg

@smilepunch@ @smilepunch@ @loll@ HAHA! I live in a better Hick town! w00t! :P @can@ Its a pretty damn big hick town too called TORONTO! @smilepunch@ @smilepunch@ @loll@

IMO, the 2 Wolvies suck! But Im starting to have second thoughts on that Ruby Quarts Armor Cyclops... hmm... Might get him if I have the extra cash.

Opticon - Nice!!!

Edited by Skipperbecks

cyclops is cool, and his visor lights up when u push down on his head......only thing that sucks is that huge missile launcher doesnt come off, (i just cut mine off :P)

They're the same head, yes, but the old one has a softer/lighter colour brown, while the new one has a darker, more glossier paint to it...the old one just looks a bit more realistic....well, picture = 1000 words, so:

stormsheads.jpg

The "X3" head looks like it was molded out of cheap plastic....hmm, I don't know if I want her so much now. :(

stormsheads.jpg

The "X3" head looks like it was molded out of cheap plastic....hmm, I don't know if I want her so much now. :(

I'm not sure about cheap plastic, but it was molded in blue whereas the ML8 one (i think) was molded in brown. I could be wrong about the brown, but i took the hair off the X3 one, its definitely blue under there.