Wolverine - Series 12

MM300ZX

I find it a little funny the almost everyone is always saying no more Wolverine figures. Yet when they released this new one in series 12 why is it the hardest to find. Maybe it's because everyone buys him up showing we do need more (as long as they are good versions). Then i figured it would be all over ebay and it is there but not near as frequent or as cheap as the others. So i guess everyone that says no more Wolvie is either lying when they say that or we have some closet wolverine fans out there. I am still waiting for Ultimate X-men figures to come out because i believe that those costumes are more adult appealing or atleast to me. Also think they would sell good.

Well, if almost everyone is saying "no", then I'm one that is saying "yes".

I really enjoy all the wolverine figures because, like Iron Man, they keep getting better as they go.

Astonishing Wolverine is an excellent figure.

all of ML12 are difficult to find here. They have only hit Target so far in California, and they don't site for more than 1 hour.

I have seen stores get 5 cases sold within 1 hour two different times. Both times they put out a case or two and then brought the rest out when customers asked for more.

the only figures that I have seen on the pegs are X-23 and Maestro.. all the others have been purchased by guys waiting for the store to open.

and the Astonishing Wolverine is a good figure.. the maskless version is fantastic

They are not out yet here at Retail but I'd say this is one cool Wolvie!

I find it a little funny the almost everyone is always saying no more Wolverine figures. Yet when they released this new one in series 12 why is it the hardest to find. Maybe it's because everyone buys him up showing we do need more (as long as they are good versions). Then i figured it would be all over ebay and it is there but not near as frequent or as cheap as the others. So i guess everyone that says no more Wolvie is either lying when they say that or we have some closet wolverine fans out there. I am still waiting for Ultimate X-men figures to come out because i believe that those costumes are more adult appealing or atleast to me. Also think they would sell good.

Serious? I'm having a hard time finding ANY ML 12? Anyway, was able to find a Wolverine...but still no Iron Fist or Sasquatch.

kndy

From what I have seen of ML12 Wolverine he's really cool, and the maskless version looks even better....i really can't wait to get him....maybe both versions. :)

WOlverines do not really warm the pegs at all I find ... not even the kid friendly totaly gimicked up non comic/show/movie acurate ones :P

Fact is people just like wolverines :P

& Others :P

I think people have started to accept at least one of em in the ML waves now though :)

& people maybe buying up the ml12 one cause its the closest to the "yellow" outfit one version that most people know & like that we have seen in a while :)

Plus the popularity of the astonishing xmen comic does not help much either in this case ;) & the fact that its his latest styled outfit in the comic now either ... that is untill the brown one comes back :D

They still havent' hit fully here in Dallas... but we do have ML11 in abundance at all TRU's.. but no variants.

I found like 4 SW & almost bought them all, but the anitscalper inside of me told me to leave em ;)

ONly one had a good face.. the others had a bunch of freckles & moles on em... uurghh.

Series 12 Wolverine and Maestro are the "peg warmers" here already.

They're not around as long as normal peg warmers, but they're there the longest.

I'm just saying a big haha to all those people who hate the fact that we get alot of Wolvie, Ironman and whine constantly about how many we get. This should prove to them that is what people want. I love the fact we are getting some of the obscure characters, but i also like when they give us a new Wolvie and others already done. I am still hoping for a really nice Hulk (maybe based of Dale Keown or mike Deodato art). my two cents.

Decent versions of Wolverine will sell well. Its when they look crap, like series 7 and 11, that they seem to pegwarm. Seriously, how anyone can say Logan is not the worst looking ML11 figure is beyond me. He's even worse that SW. It's the cool motorcycle that saves him, though.

You are talking about the best Wolverine to date imo. Albeit he always does sell. Even if its for the kiddies, I say keep making more Logans.

ML12 Wolverine is a great figure....and its not hard to argue that he's the best ML Wolverine ever....and I really don't mind them making more Wolverine/Logan figures, but there is someting as too much of a "good" thing. :P

Ok, it must have been talking to you guys about it, because I stopped at the old Target in town and managed to snag ML12 Wolvie. He is now replacing the XMC Wolvie (black jacket) in my Marvel vs Capcom setup. And Apocalypse is so happy now that he can stand on his own two feet. :D

Congrats man. :)