Batman Lego's

Batman27

these look amazing....but i know legos be prepared to shell out $50 plus dollars for the set and the batcave forget about it that bad boy is going to be expensive!!!!!!! But im still gonna get them!

I've always liked Legos but never wanted to shell out the $$$$. But funk that, I'm getting these sets. That little Killer Croc and Two Face is worth it.

They seem a bit basic to me....well apart from the Bat Cave. Even though they look good, I'm not really diggin them....the Star Wars Legos seem much cooler to me.

I love it so far. lego is one of my favorite toylines since i was a kid and they make some quality stuff. My best friend is a fan of the medieval sets but if they are doing a batman series i will definitely get all of them

Am I the only one who see's a Penguin and Mr. Freeze mini figure with the batcave (as well as two henchmen, alfred and bruce) or am I just seeing things?

Over all, these will get me to buy lego's again! Some of the stuff is cheesy, but can easily be customized to be fixed. I'll be picking up some town lego's too for the villains to cause havok in and some citizens for Bat's to save! Let's hope we get more in the future, I would love a catwoman and riddler.

Havent really had a good look at the Joker Copter yet.

Looked at it a few seconds ago. Really reminds me of the Batman movie~~~~~~~~

The only problem with LEGO is the price is so high.........

Edited by Cloud

I love DC figures and I want all of the characters. I could care less about the vehicles and playsets.

I'm hearing that there are actually more sets in the new toy fair. An arkham asylum set with scarecrow, riddler, nightwing and ivy (with more jail cells for the other baddies too)!!!!! A catwoman pursuit set with her on a bike and apparently the bat cave is to come with a Robin as well as Penguin, Mr. Freeze, Bruce and Alfred. I think this is likely, why would someone make it up if it's said to be in the new toyfair?

I see little hope for more sets now unfortunately as they seeming have done all the heavy, well known characters now. Kid’s wouldn’t want a new set with characters in it like Ra’s Al Ghul, Clayface, Mad Hatter, Bane and Man bat, they are just not popular enough probably for any new mini figures at least…..I hope it continues though, I for one DO want more batman sets.

They may do those characters since The Batman has Clayface, Manbat and Bane. Ra's was in the movie as the main bad guy. So I can definately seeing these in the second wave.

Why do I say second wave like I know there is gonna be one? I don't know, I just think these are gonna sell really well.

Here are my pros and cons

Bats looks too cool as a Lego.

The paint on Croc is probably the best Lego paint apps ever.

Two face gets his own new hair piece.

Joker's hair is wayyyy off. That Dracula hair just doesn't work.

I hate the one piece excuse for short legs they gave P N Guin.

Mr. Freeze looks like one of those stupid aqua losers.

And, there better be selina under that cat mask. Which means the head must be two sided and come with girl hair.

Any chance the figures will be available separately? I don't want to pay the full price for the vehicles, but I want a set of all the characters.

You will probably be able to find them on www.bricklink.com

Any chance the figures will be available separately? I don't want to pay the full price for the vehicles, but I want a set of all the characters.

I would say zero percent chance.

Lego would lose so much of their collector market if they just sold the figures. Others have claimed that the license agreements wouldn't allow it either.