I got the masterpiece voltron!

JGracing9

man i remember i had the lead paint version, and my memory is screwed up because i've never found it again but i swear it was perfectly porportiante in both lion and voltron form as far as the cartoon is concerned, stupid parents threw it away because they were afraid i'd put it in my mouth @grumpy@ , smarter parents would've put it away and given it back to me later, but i was well past the putting toys in my mouth stage, anyways sorry for the rant, i've been thinking about picking this one up.

it looks beautiful!!! i would love to get one but the price is a tad steep for me at this time even though i have no doubts that its worth every penny.

no sorry i dont really collect transformers. voltrons is an exception tho cause hes voltron!iam really a star wars,wrestling figure man

Sorry to hear bout that.... :(

• 4 weeks later...

@hmmm@ @hmmm@ Some major update is about to take place in the Voltron world....so don't forget to visit their official website. Here's a copy and paste quote from the guy of WEP who handles Voltron property:

Hey everybody! Jeremy from WEP here.

A mysterious countdown has taken over Voltron.com!

What could this mean? A new site is on the way? Some news about DVD? A new series? Live action movie? Or is this just one of Haggar's tricks?..

Either way don't miss the action when the countdown hits zero!

Be there for V-DAY!

http://www.voltron.com