Confirmed: Ray Park cast as

JoeRhyno

Got your attention right?

@loll@

Here's my custom entry for the CCCP over at CommandoCustoms...

see the others here.

Character: Snake Eyes

Who I'd Cast: Ray Park

Figure parts:

Heads: maskless-SW Darth Maul with sculpted hair, and modified with scars, masked-custom sculpted over JvC SE Head

Torso: Cobra Coils

Upper Arms: Night Creeper

Lower Arms: JvC StormShadow

Hands & Feet: BBI Helicopter pilot

Crotch: Recondo

Upper Legs: Mission Disc Fire Fly

Lower Legs: Sgt. Hacker

Holster: Roadblock with sculpted on silencer holder

Weapons:

BBI MP-5 with chap mei pegs and strap

Wave 7 SE "uzi" modified by taking off silencer and adding peg, drilling hole in silencer so it's removable

SE sword

Character Pics:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v172/Joe.../MovieSE005.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v172/Joe.../moviese009.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v172/Joe.../moviese004.jpg

moviese003.jpg

moviese010.jpg

MovieSE011.jpgMovieSE012.jpgMovieSE015.jpg

MovieSE014.jpgMovieSE013.jpgMovieSE016.jpg

Inspiration Pics:

RayPark.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v172/Joe...SE/raymike2.jpg

large_p_1582_image.jpg

I mainly wanted to go with a realistic look, but I also didn't want a notmal looking Military guy... I thought of how in the Xmen movies, they really pulled off the whole "super heroes in tights" look with the leather looking costumes, so going by the comic covers where SE looked like he was wearing a costume like he came straight out of the Xmen movies... I used that as my main refrence for how I wanted him to look... I basically wanted him to have a Splinter Cell meets the Xmen movie look... lol, I hope it works.

As for the Actor, after I saw Darth Maul in Episode 1, I thought... man, that'd be a perfect guy for SE, He doesn't have to talk... he can act with his body, and I think htat's what counts... so that's why I chose him... If there was a movie to come out, I really cant see them showing his face a lot.. maybe they'd show it, in a dark place covered in shadow... I dunno, but I went ahead and gave him some typical Ray Park Hair, lol... and then went with a blonde w/ highlights... sorry you cant see the detail too well, if I get a better camera, then I'll take some better pics.

Hope you guys like...

-Joe

Thanks peeps... TM, I really gotta retake that frontal face shot, I think I was too close, so it got a little washed out, and looks yellow @hmmm@... but I think you can still see it okay for now...

I actually was a little iffy on actually scarring up the face, at first I was just gonna make it his face like, "the man behind the mask", as in the actors face, but then I was like... NO WAY, I gotta show it's Snake Eyes, and but some scars on him.. so I slowly went at it with a small small dremel bit... so that's not just paint, he's actually really scarred... for life @loll@

Edited by JoeRhyno

YOU TEASE! I like your SE Joe, very nice! I think Ray would be an excellent choice, and for his height the filmmakers can get creative to make him look taller next to the other characters.

• 3 weeks later...

OMG that is my favorite SE custom I have ever seen. I want him! @loll@

Draven

AND NOW YOU CAN D-MONEY!!!! Just wanted to bump this an dlet everyone know he's on ebay now :)

Clickie in my Linkie

Edited by JoeRhyno

Nice custom. Did you consider giving him a mask that could fit over the actual face, as opposed to two separate heads representing masked and unmasked? With the mask being skin-tight, I don't imagine that idea would work anyway, but I was just curious if you thought about trying it.

I actually did do that a year or two ago Scar-Face:

SEmask2.jpg

I used a Dr. Mindbender Spytroops mask and part of a spy troops leg guard for the visor, worked out pretty well, but I only have one other Mindbender mask, so that's why I went with the swappable head

I actually did do that a year or two ago Scar-Face:

SEmask2.jpg

I used a Dr. Mindbender Spytroops mask and part of a spy troops leg guard for the visor, worked out pretty well, but I only have one other Mindbender mask, so that's why I went with the swappable head

Wow, looks like you not only did it, but did it quite well. I think the new sculpt's head came out better. It seems to convey the damage a bit more.

On a totally side note, does that mean that Draven is actually the Viper-Schnitzel Supreme? I'd always wondered about that....

BTW, high bidder....

Who??? I nicknamed this jack ass here that got banned Viper Schnitzel last year. That is all the schnitzel I know.

Draven

Sorry, but there was guy who I wasn't familiar with over at the CC boards who seemed very fond of the word Schnitzel...I was stretching trying to put 2 + 2 together.