Favorite?

nomadofthewaves

This has probably been done before but i'm bored and want to read some opinions.

If you're into G1 Transformers which would you say is your favorite from the cartoon, and then which figure do you like the most?

Obviously some people will like the same character but some people won't.

Also which one do you think has the best transformation?

Which one do you think is the most complicated/intricate?

Edited by nomadofthewaves

I always liked Soundwave in the cartoon because I liked the way his voice sounded and that he had little minions that did anything he asked of them. Ravage was the best/kick-ass cassette, IMO.

from the toon, Jazz

toy wise, Mirage

best transformation, Soundwave & Shockwave

most complicated to transforme (corectly), Scorpinok

Let's see.

Favourite character: Gotta be Screamer

Favourite toy: Devastator

Best transformation: Optimus Prime. Simple and classic

Most intricate: Megatron. the robot looks like crap but it's an ingenious way that the gun transforms into that crappy robot :)

I also want to give notable mention to Optimus. He aint my favourite G1 toy or character, but he is my favourite character across all time lines, and he has a bigger shelf than any other part of my collection

My favorite character would probably be soundwave also, cool voice and all the cassettes.

Intricate toy I also would say megatron.

My favorite I would have to say the dinobots.

Although I have never had Trypticon and he turns into 3 different things from a walking dinosaur so thinking about that, it has to be pretty intricate.

Ironhide was my favorite from the cartoon.

Just out of curiousity, why Ironhide?

As a character, he was cool a hel. Befoer Hot Rod came along, I remember kinda imagining him as taking over leadership someday, and when he died, he didn't go down without a fight.

Mine was Arcee. She was both a great fighter but she was a lil girly & cared about the humans. She was tough!

Also, I really liked Bumblebee & Wheeljack, their toys & characters. I enjoyed how Wheeljack was smart & Bumblebee was... well Bumblebee! I also LOVED the Dinobots. Grimlock was the greatest! :D