Transformers Movie

Grondeur

Saw this over on digg. Not sure if this is actual test footage, but cool nonetheless.

http://www.badongo.com/vid.php?file=Transf...ge.mpeg&s=black

Too bad we have to wait another year and a half to see the movie. Wasn't it suppose to be out July 4 this year but, instead, got pushed back another year? Maybe there was another movie that was in direct competition with it? (But wtf could it be?)

#WTF#

Considering this is probably a very raw sample you can bet that the finished product in the movie will be much MUCH better and that means it's gonna rock!

The only way they can possibly screw up is by having a really lame story. Even if that's the case, the visuals will still be spectacular.

Perhaps it's not such a bad thing that this got put off a couple of years because the effects technology has only gotten better and better in that time, so by the time this movie is completed I expect the effects to be nearly flawless. If had been made a year or two ago then chances are some aspects would have had a bit of a cartoonish look to it and that wouldn't have been good.

So long as there are no more major delays and the movie hits the 2007 target date, then I'll be happy.

Oh my...

What the...

That looks freakin' AWESOME!!!

Holy CRAP does that look PERFECT or what??? The way the car parts kind of shake when he transforms, the stance he's standing in when done....natural movement....omg I can't believe this is the direction they are actually headed in! I couldn't be more excited!!

I knew it was a fake... that's why i'm tired of hearing about this dumb movie in da making that I will not post anythang pertaining to the movie until they make a teaser towards da movie...

Does anybody know of a mirror site or anyone have it on their desktop and can reupload it? I'd like to check it out!!!! Thanks!

I -knew- I'd seen that clip somewhere before, and it had nothing to do with the movie.

I've just been sitting here, trying to find the original clip, but to no avail.

Heck, I'd thought it was actually posted -here- at some point, but I couldn't find it with the search, either. Just the umpteen posts of dancing Soundwave, the copier and the Citroen, mostly.

I -knew- I'd seen that clip somewhere before, and it had nothing to do with the movie.

I've just been sitting here, trying to find the original clip, but to no avail.

Heck, I'd thought it was actually posted -here- at some point, but I couldn't find it with the search, either. Just the umpteen posts of dancing Soundwave, the copier and the Citroen, mostly.

There was a VW Beetle as well (not the alleged real one, the transforming one). But this beats the pants off them all