hey guys heres my spirit that i did for the CCCP

xhairs

hey guys heres my dtc fix for spirit and who i did for the CCCP over at commando customs.heres the link check it out

http://www.commandocustoms.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=1724

Charcater Name: SPIRIT

Who'd I cast: Sonny landham (billy from pred team)

Figure Parts:

Head: DTC Spirit

Torso: DTC Footloose

Arms DTC footloose modded with swvile wrist

Waist: DTC spirit

Legs: DTC spirit with holsterr and knife from belt

FIG PIC

1000066small3py.jpg

1000067small7sb.jpg

1000068small5hc.jpg

1000069small2ct.jpg

ACTOR PIC

http://www.sonnylandham.com/images/index_01.jpg

http://www.sonnylandham.com/images/sl3.jpg

this was a fun CCCP to do hope you guys like spirit and the actor who played him.

Edited by xhairs

Looks good man! Great homage to the original version.

Bravo X, very nice custom!

thanks guys im glad you like him. no prob on the link. CC no i didnt extend the torso.i have had this one done for awahile now but i had to wait for the CCCP to show him off. i realy didnt care for the DTC spirit they gave us now hes ready for war.thanks agin for the awsome feedback.

thanks guys im glad you like him. no prob on the link. CC no i didnt extend the torso.i have had this one done for awahile now but i had to wait for the CCCP to show him off. i realy didnt care for the DTC spirit they gave us now hes ready for war.thanks agin for the awsome feedback.

Now that i'm back, I'm very pleased with what you did with Spirit, even though I didn't really care for the guy. Always top-notch as usual.

A lot better then the one we got from DTC.

I like it. The colors look good. I love how you took the knife holster and attached it to his leg. I think the only thing I would change is a more plain shirt torso with no armor. Maybe VvV Wildbill or JVC Dusty?

The 3V Alipne chest would look good.