Who's getting the Ryu-SAGAT TWO PACK

Batman27

I think SOTA wont do the bloody versions but a normal version 2 pack will indeed be made but weither it's an exclusive or not is something forgotten by me :P

I have to see the price first, if it's not too high I migth get the set....but I'm really not crazy about getting yet another Ryu.

• 2 weeks later...

Since they are re-made it should be using the same plastic as ROund2 3 4 .

So a little stronger then Round 1s? Thats good to hear :)

I guess I was one of the few that never had any probs with Round 1?

I might! But what to do with 2 Ryus...

Would be three for me (normal and evil)....and that's the problem, I really only want Sagat. But if the price is right then I guess I'll get the set.

Would be three for me (normal and evil)....and that's the problem, I really only want Sagat. But if the price is right then I guess I'll get the set.

You could always add a little blood to Ryu and make'em the bloody Ryu he was meant to be!

You could always add a little blood to Ryu and make'em the bloody Ryu he was meant to be!

Nah....I wasn't really digging that blood look much at all. If I do happen to buy the set I'll probably end up giving the new Ryu figure to a friend.

Is there hope do have the Ryu with the white headband? So we can have a Alpha Ryu.

Not this time around, they said its going to be identical to the original version they sold in series one....it's really for people who missed out on either Ryu or Sagat....or both.

I am thinkin of buyin the exclusive but I have sagat. It is Ryu I am missing

I think that they could have done more than one two-pack. They could have made an exclucive Charlie vs. Bison.

If charlie was voted in the previous rounds, maybe we would and probably get a cannon spike Charlie instead of all american guile.