Marvel Zizzlingers!!!!!!!!!

Anakin Skywalker

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I picked up 2 more packs on Friday too. We've only opened 1 so far and we got a Cap and DD too. Out of the 5 we have so far, the Cap is the weakest IMO. The face isn't that great and the shield is too big. DD looks good though.

I picked up 2 more packs on Friday too. We've only opened 1 so far and we got a Cap and DD too. Out of the 5 we have so far, the Cap is the weakest IMO. The face isn't that great and the shield is too big. DD looks good though.

You are exactly right about Cap...horrible face and the shield is so big that mine barely stands on his own. Invisible Woman is a bad paint job, but I'm very impressed w/ the other 4 I have.

I almost bought more today. But I'd hate to wind up with doubles! Maybe we should start a Zizzlingers Swap! :D

Good idea. I don't want to have to buy 50 packs of these things to get a Mystique, lol.

I broke down and bought a pack of these today...I got Wolverine Storm and Bishop....and a blue counter afetr the fizz bubbled over and soaked the counter lol!

Anyone gotten Cyke yet? I just realized they don't make Thing yet. How come the F4 never comes out in one series? It's always split up? :?

Anyone want my Sue Storm? I'd trade for anything X-Men, except Juggs.

Edited by White Rabbit

Got 2 packs three days ago.

I got Storm, Captain America, Bishop, Magneto and Rogue.

#US1#

Well, at least we know that certain figures don't always come together since you got a Captain America without a Daredevil.

We opened another pack today, got the #2 Spider-Man and Mr. Fantastic. Spider-Man looks really good but Mr. Fantastic doesn't.

I want some, I can't find any of these kinda things here, this is the first I've heard of this item. I'm bummed.

Anyone gotten Cyke yet? I just realized they don't make Thing yet. How come the F4 never comes out in one series? It's always split up? :?

I think Thing is available. They don't have pics of everyone on the back, but the licensing paragraph at the bottom lists all of the characters. They should all be available now I believe.

I want some, I can't find any of these kinda things here, this is the first I've heard of this item. I'm bummed.

They only sell them at Target right now. There are 5 in this area and they all have them.

I think Thing is available. They don't have pics of everyone on the back, but the licensing paragraph at the bottom lists all of the characters. They should all be available now I believe.

I figured the ones not pictured (but listed) were going to be in wave 2, if that happens....

They look much better than the mini Marvel guys that were $.88 a piece, of course, I'd hope so for the price. I'll put pictures up later too.

Really? I think they are like 80 times worse. They are more expensive, have worse paint jobs, and have no articulation. I love my 88 cent figures, they are practically perfect.

OK… If anybody comes up with an extra Cap I could really use one for my Captain America Collection...

Nice cap collection. :) I have one, too, but I only have about 12 caps in it right now. I think... maybe one or two more than that, I forget. I'm looking for a cap myself. You can see an old pic of it here. It's almost a year old though... Since then, I've added the 88 cent walmart one, the megamorph, the mini fig from the megamorph, the SHS fig, the figure factory one, a little sucker stick thing with him on the tip, and a few more. I haven't been collecting them long, just over a year, but it's already starting to get crowded and need moved... Eventually I'll get the famous covers one, too. :) Other than Cap, the only other "display" i have for a character is Iron Man.

Anybody find a Mystique yet??

I have one.

I've picked up three packs. I got Sentinel and Venom in one pack, then SpiderMan and Mystique, then Iceman, Daredevil and Bishop. I'll be picking up more cause I want to end up with Cap and Iron Man before I'm done with this line. I shudder to think how much it'll cost me, cause I think 5 bucks a pack is a little steep for these things, especially if you only get 2 figures per pack. Sure, the fizz and dissolving paper is kinda cool the first time, but unless you're like 8, it loses its excitement after the first couple o' times. And yes, I know these are aimed at children, but dammit I want that little Cap for my display!

Edited by petrie

Really? I think they are like 80 times worse. They are more expensive, have worse paint jobs, and have no articulation. I love my 88 cent figures, they are practically perfect.

To me, those $.88 figures look like something you'd get out of a gumball machine.

Never seen these before... Can you eat em?

They look crapistic. But I might still want Spidey :P

I bought four packs to see what these are like. They are ok. I got bishop, iron man, captain america, mr. fantastic, invisible woman, storm, human torch, and magneto.

If you decide you don't want that Iron Man, i'd be all about trading. Especially if you wanted to throw human torch in with him. For trade, I have daredevil, bishop, and iceman right now.

I have a Cap if you want to trade that Mystique for my collection. Let me know.

Thanks for the offer. I'd totally be up for it, but I stopped by Target on the way home and bought two more packs. I ended up with another stupid daredevil/bishop/iceman pack, but I also scored a storm/rogue/captain america pack. Best. 3-Pack. Ever.

If I end up with another mystique, I'll keep you in mind though. Or if you find an Iron Man and want to trade for Mystique, I'd be up for that.

Meanwhile, if anyone else wants to trade 3-for-3 or something, I'd consider trading daredevil/bishop/iceman for anyone I don't have. So far, I have Daredevil, Bishop, Iceman, Captain America, Storm, Rogue, Spiderman, Mystique, Sentinel, Venom. Was that plus three dupes worth 25 bucks plus tax? Prolly not, but whatever... I have a Cap, and that's what matters.