JL Series 3!!!

Jase

What are these chases they are talkn about though?.. Have they done them in the past?.. What do they look like?!

WHats the cheapest place you can get these as well?.. THe borg thing = gona be big pain!

& yea these look great, I'm highly excited! Its funny that they come out with new stands after I post around a few pics of there ships on some ml stands :)

Yes, they've had the "White Lightning" chases for the other two series. I'm not sure what makes them different. The best place to find them around here is TRU. Although I haven't seen any on their pegs for months now.

IMO, the giant Borg Cube thing just isn't gonna happen for too many people. I've never seen more than maybe 8-10 of any given ship. How is somebody supposed to find 27 of them? Drop the crack pipe people!

Edited by Jase

Guest James31278

I know exactly what the difference in Series 1 and 2 is. Series 1 the chase ships were shiny white. Series 2 had little white delta shields on the bottom of the ships.

yea so if yall want to pick up any extra borg ships yall see for me that would be great lol :) & chases too! Odds of me even finding these things at all here are slim to none, bet I'm gona have to go to my bud jj just to get the normal wave :P

James man you got pictures of these chases?..

Guest James31278

yea so if yall want to pick up any extra borg ships yall see for me that would be great lol :) & chases too! Odds of me even finding these things at all here are slim to none, bet I'm gona have to go to my bud jj just to get the normal wave :P

James man you got pictures of these chases?..

I can locate some. Funny this is the ebay auction pictures suck. Heres one. if need be I can take pics of them. See how the white on NX-01 compares to the Silver on the normal NX-01?

White Lightning Romulan BOP

White Lightning NX-01

I never found the one ship from series 2 that I wanted, the Enterprise-A. I only ever saw the battle damaged ones, but I wanted a regular. It's my favorite Star Trek ship of all time. I'm only buying Enterprises, so I'd get the D from this series, even though I always thought it was kind of ugly.

I never found the one ship from series 2 that I wanted, the Enterprise-A. I only ever saw the battle damaged ones, but I wanted a regular. It's my favorite Star Trek ship of all time. I'm only buying Enterprises, so I'd get the D from this series, even though I always thought it was kind of ugly.

Brian, I have an extra NCC-1701-A if you'd like it. Still carded. Cost + shipping. LMK!

Yea I missed out on wave 1 & most of wave 2 my self, & well ...

I refuse to buy products with " felt marker" " battle damage" (rolls eyes) I just hate that crap :P

Infact I only have the movie enterprise version ( I think) & the invisible klingon ship :) ( that was too cool to pass up on lol)

I can't wait to get the Enterprise D, and a Borg Cube. dumb question, but do you think i could make a cube out of 9 instead of 27? not that I'm gonna buy 9 probly....

no, that wouldn't even out right.

I plan to buy all these except the nx-01. The rest are awesome!

I'm gonna get one of each and hopefully some white lightnings.

I wish you luck, may lighting strick twice in this case so you can send me you're extras :P @smilepunch@ @loll@

Guest James31278

I have one white lightning from series 2, the undamaged 1701 Refit. thats the only white lightning I really wanted. I have 2 from series 1.

• 2 weeks later...

Brad, nice to see you around TNI again! Where have you been?

Working :D I started a new job back in november...and not an office job like I had before, so I couldn't surf all day like I used to. I had just been working so much I wasn't online much anywhere(not just here). I'd check my email once or twice and that'd be it. Now that the holidays are over I'm not working as much(was working anywhere from 5-15 hours of overtime a week), so I have more time now to get back to not having a life LOL! Last week was the first week since I've been there I didn't have any overtime.

did you save the pics? I'm @can@ Though I've got a few people to enter for me :D

even the the proto looks like crud it would be nice to own eh?.. :) ... officialy :D

anyone care to guess at the size of the borg ships?.. if theres no limit to the amount you can combine... you could get something worthy enough for a match for the AA ships ya think?..

Edited by synch

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

got my set in the mail friday. Detail on this series is great. I like the new stands, but would like them better if the first 2 series' matched. I don't care much for the ISS Enterprise, but it came with the set. The future D is easily my fav.

yeah, I check my local-ish TRU (the only place I've ever seen JL ships) about twice a week, and they still just have the same Bird of Prey they've had for months. Has anyone seen these in stores yet?