Cobra Command

Dial Tone!

I always loved Dial Tone and was dissapointed that all Hasbro has put out was the Rah mold over and over again so this is how it was decided! I used the walkie talky taken from a Chap Mei figure and replaced the globbed one on the torso. Did this with the pouch too so that solved the torso issues I had with it. I then used JVC`s Tunnel Rat`s lower arms(shortened)and upper thighs to fix the stubby look he had. The parts list is as follows:

Head: VvV Dusty with sculpted moustache and beret

Torso,Waist,Upper Arms and Lower Legs: Hard Drive

Upper Legs and Lower Arms: JVC Tunnel Rat

10102087qu.th.jpg

10102090ec.th.jpg

With random VvV Figures:

10102103dd.th.jpg

I hope you can all agree that he makes a much better Dial Tone than Hard Drive. He is now in perfect scale with most VvV figures! By the way, a special thanks goes to Viper Hunter for the head idea when I posted the Falcon I made. Without ya bud I wouldn`t know what head to use!

Dammit why cant hasbro get the sticks out of its ass and produce stuff like this.

Once again nice job CC! Very cool Dial-Tone indeed.

Like I said before great work! Looks just like the v1 dialtone and that head works well too.

Actually....

you did GREAT!!

He looks like Sean Connery, in A Bridge Too Far! :)

bridge04.jpg

Dammit why cant hasbro get the sticks out of its ass and produce stuff like this.

I agree, some of these customs that people are doing would be hits with hasbro!