Obi-wan's gonna kill me. Force FX saber help!

zachatello00

Can anyone help me with suggestions as to how to fix this? I sorta hit my saber too hard, and the blade has popped out of it's socket. It's still in there, but it wiggles and wobbles around way too easily. It's not so severe that I can take it out, yet it's severe enough that I can't live with it that way. Please help if you can...

Oh man... sorry to hear that ... :(

Here's a picture. The blade still lights, and the noise still sounds, it's just the blade is a little loose. I could glue it, but I fear the glue may interfere with the electronics. I didn't keep the @#$@#& reciept either...

saberdown.jpg

show your saber some of your alba pics......then maybe it won't be so limp @poke2@

Oh man. Luke's FX. That one snaps easily at the hilt. Ask my buddy James Mundrane. He know walks around with just the hilt hoked to his belt while he walks in to White Castle- "You will bring all all the surf and truf burgers to me..bargain by this, or be destroyed."

Can anyone help me with suggestions as to how to fix this? I sorta hit my saber too hard, and the blade has popped out of it's socket. It's still in there, but it wiggles and wobbles around way too easily. It's not so severe that I can take it out, yet it's severe enough that I can't live with it that way. Please help if you can...

If you saved the box, just say you got it as a gift and it was broken and ask them to exchange it.

If you saved the box, just say you got it as a gift and it was broken and ask them to exchange it.

i thought about that. lol. I wonder if they would take it without a reciept

They sure would! It is a Border's Exclusive so you could not have anywhere else plus people are probably returning many things this time of year without reciepts so it is the perfect time to do it. You are also dealing with workers who don't care if you return it or not...they are just there to get a paycheck. I would do it man! Besides, the worst thing they can do is say no. Now go on, fulfill your destiny @firedevil@

Guest James31278

i thought about that. lol. I wonder if they would take it without a reciept

They sure would! It is a Border's Exclusive so you could not have anywhere else plus people are probably returning many things this time of year without reciepts so it is the perfect time to do it. You are also dealing with workers who don't care if you return it or not...they are just there to get a paycheck. I would do it man! Besides, the worst thing they can do is say no. Now go on, fulfill your destiny @firedevil@

It's not a borders exclusive anymore its now on the MR site too.