X-Legends 2

MLfan

I hope this isn't the wrong fourm, I have seen another thread on this game before in this fourm.

I have a question, I have finished the game but still haven't unlocked any of the "?" characters. I have unlocked Deadpool, after I beat Apoc, but he wasn't one of the three "?" characters.

What are the three characters and how do you unlock them?

Cheers

Edited by MLfan

Enter at indicated menu should be a beep when you hit start

Unlock All Skills- Left Right Left Right Down Up START at team management

Lvl 99 - Up Down Up Down Left Up Left Right START at team management

Unlimited XTreme Power Left Down Right Down Up Up Down Up START during gameplay

100,000 Techbits - Up Up Up Down Right Right START at equipment screen

Super Speed - Up Up Up Down Up Down START during gameplay

ALL CHARACTERS - Right Left Left Right Up Up Up Start at team management

I hope this isn't the wrong fourm, I have seen another thread on this game before in this fourm.

I have a question, I have finished the game but still haven't unlocked any of the "?" characters. I have unlocked Deadpool, after I beat Apoc, but he wasn't one of the three "?" characters.

What are the three characters and how do you unlock them?

Cheers

Actually, Deadpool is one of the three unlockable characters. The other two are Iron Man and Professor X.

To get Iron Man, you have to get the homing beacons in each act. When you get all four in an act, the game tells you that a secret area is unlocked back at base. Go to the base, beat up some guys in the secret area, and you'll be rewarded with a piece of Iron Man's armor. In act 5, you get Tony Stark himself. If you have all the armor pieces, he'll suit up and join the team.

To get Professor X, you must find and beat every single Danger Room mission.

There is a code to unlock all unlockable characters, but I don't know what system you're on. If you want the code, toss a search into Google for it. I'm sure you can find it (and a lot of other really cool codes...).

Thanks for the codes and info guys. I thought Archangel was suppose to be a unlocked character, I remembering seeing pictures from someone that unlocked him and was using him. Oh well.

I am on PS2

I was playing on the PC using an Xbox style controlled. The hardest part of the whole game for me was doing the power combo danger room missions. Took me several tries to get through them.