custom qaurks

pweagle

your in the marvel forum and you dont know who this is, well....

This guy is one of the characters from the MOJO-VERSE you know mojo world

he made a few apperences in the comics and he was in the cartoon aswell.

Hes assisted long shot for a while but is usually always under mojo control.

Universe/Timeline: Marvel Universe

Current Status: Undetermined

Aliases: none

Nationality: Freeman

First Appearance: Longshot #1

Powers and Abilities:

superhuman strength, agility, endurance and reflexes, goat-like physical features, transmogrify his body into a floating, gaseous state, plasma blasters

Affiliations:

Wildways Rebellion, Rebel Trackers

Notes:

It is unclear if Quark survived the rampage of the AoA X-Babies.

Entry by: Monolith

Last Updated: 12/10/2005

here look

ABSQ.jpg

yeah cool!

I guessed that was who it was when you showed some work in progress pics... but I couldn't remember his name..

nice work

your in the marvel forum and you dont know who this is,

I have to agree with ya pweagle!! I can't understand people collecting toy lines of characters they know nothing of? Sorry if I ruffle any feathers, just curious!!

Oh BTW, great custom, maybe we'll get him eventually!! I would love to see all of the old classic Toy Biz X-Men figures updated, especially Senyaka!!

I have to agree with ya pweagle!! I can't understand people collecting toy lines of characters they know nothing of? Sorry if I ruffle any feathers, just curious!!

okay... you are getting a little overboard with your comic-elitist attutude now.

Quark is an ultra obscure character, to say the least. I have been reading Marvel comics for like 15 years straight, and I think I only own a few comics that he appears in.

Quark is an ultra obscure character, to say the least. I have been reading Marvel comics for like 15 years straight, and I think I only own a few comics that he appears in.

Only 15 years?!?!?! :o

Lol, j/k :P

By the way Pweagle, I think he came out awesome!

okay... you are getting a little overboard with your comic-elitist attutude now.

Yeah seriously, I've been buying an average of 10 comics a week for the last 5 years and I don't have a freaking clue who Quark is. I'm so ashamed that I don't know such an important and essential character.

I have literally thousands of comics and have been reading them on and off for over 20 years. I have met and chatted to couple of the biggest names in the industry and had letters published in comics. I even have comics that feature Longshot and Mojo ( I was losing interest in X books by then though)

I have never heard of Quark either. He must have been in a couple of X-Men issues from the mid 90's during the period when I stopped reading the X-Men.

I guess I must know nothing about Marvel comics either then.

Pweagle that is a cool custom but you and Lady Jaye need to realise there exists a world beyond your own and not everyone has read the same issues of the same comics at the same time as you.

I have literally thousands of comics and have been reading them on and off for over 20 years. I have met and chatted to couple of the biggest names in the industry and had letters published in comics. I even have comics that feature Longshot and Mojo ( I was losing interest in X books by then though)

I have never heard of Quark either. He must have been in a couple of X-Men issues from the mid 90's during the period when I stopped reading the X-Men.

I guess I must know nothing about Marvel comics either then.

Pweagle that is a cool custom but you and Lady Jaye need to realise there exists a world beyond your own and not everyone has read the same issues of the same comics at the same time as you.

Totally agree with your sentiments presterjohn!

Get real guys. When I hear the name Quark, DS9 comes to mind, not an ultra obscure character from Marvel comics.

Hello, my name is DS and, and . . . I don't read comics.

There, I said it. I used to read comics but now all of my extra entertainment dough goes to toys, used dvds and video games. I probably have a couple of thousand comics but I would have had no idea who Quark was had it not been for the 90's toy.

Sometimes its cool to flaunt your comic knowledge. When it is at the expense of others however, that's just geeky.

Nice custom by the way. I don't like the face but eveything else is great.

listen to that sound of static in the air. Come on guy and gals all in fun right. Just so you all know my first introdution to the character was from the x-men toyline. Then i seen him in the x-men cartoon. don't really pride myself in reading very many comics really, But its the thought that counts right. I took a step out of the ordinary and made something no one could careless for. Well thats just me, I've never had any letters published or talk to any higher up in the industry or read as many comics as you all but I do try to make it apoint of where and what the characters are up to.

Anyways enough gibberish for now just appreciate the work.

chow... now go look at my other custom of Strong Guy you know who that is.

Wow, that's a great custom of an obscure character! Nice work.

i thought Gog/Magog was from the DC universe. Does anyone know if Longshot and Dazzler ended up being the proud parents of Shatterstar?