OUCH!

Ccav

damn!!!!

One would think that Hasbro (taking notice to the desire of all of us, to GET more of these than what we were capable of) would make these available again, through their online store. Getting $5.99 per individual figure (like they are NOW) they'd be making more money off them this way, than what they were at $7.99 through retail, and undoubtedly....we'll buy'em up regardless.

Seize the opportunity here Hasbro.....simply MAKE MORE!!! This was a dandy of a wave! :)

"GULP"Just glad I got what I got when I did

Ditto that!

By the way, I heard rumor that there was a bunch of wave-6 sitting around in Walmart's warehouses and that they purposely sat on the wave to make it look like GI Joe wasn't selling. I don't know how true that is, but the same person also said Hasbro was trying to get them back, which would be nice!

"GULP"Just glad I got what I got when I did

Ditto that!

If not for our local MEIJERS stores, and the advantages of LAYAWAY...I would not have been so fortunate myself.

I'd still like a few MORE, but I managed to get enough, if no more.

I'm so glad I had the chance to pick them up when they popped up on the club the second time around. I saw about one case in a wal mart, and I would not be surprised if they are in some warehouses somewhere. I had seen clearance tags for G.I. Joe figures a few weeks after I had seen the case of wave six on the same pegs and before wave seven had become available. The tags stayed up for almost a month before they were finally removed and wave seven showed up.

As always they can only charge what somebody is willing to pay. I think that price is crazy. But then thats just my opinion.

Very true...They must really want that 2 pack. Hasbro has to see the demand for this wave. One would think they would want to cash in on it. I am sure the molds still exist. How hard could it be to make more?

Wish I hadn't opened mine @smilepunch@

Happy New Year!

I'm the guy who actually paid 72 plus shipping for Bazooka and Torch. But I'm a huge dreadnok fan and when my area got no wave 6, I was disappointed to say the least. Then came this auction, and I had some money to blow, so I said what the heck...