Custom Jack of Hearts and Stormshadow

levit05

Ok guys…iu have been away for a while but damn….didn’t expect to find myself already mid second page…..lol…..competition hereis definitely fierce…lol….well I really can’t give a detail write up like usual but I will give the recipe…..here they go….

Stormshadow

Head-Mcfarlane Onimusha figure

Torso- black panther

Arms- Bullseye

Forearms- XMC gambit

Legs(thighs)-BLACK PANTHER

Boots- Bullseye

feet- black panther

Everything else was sculpted on….thanks again guys and if you have anymore questions let me know……

Jack of HeARTS

Head- Professor X

Torso- Weapon X extended

Arms- kraven

Legs- black spidey

Ok I have one phrase for this freaking custom…”pain in the a$$….this figure was hard enough to put together but the freaking paint job…man O man….this figure would have been done almost in august had it not been for the paint job…well actually this figure was done in late October…I just have been back logged with the picture department….well I hope you guys enjoy….and I will be able to answer any questions…sorry for the short today…don’t have time like I use to….lol…,.enjoy!!!!

stormshadow10.jpg

stormshadow8.jpg

stormshadow6.jpg

stormsnake.jpg

stormsnakefight2.jpg

Jack of Hearts

Joh9.jpg

Joh8.jpg

Joh7.jpg

Joh3.jpg

JOH.jpg

thanks again guys….!!! Please critique….

Awesome stuff man. I'm really not sure which one I like better, maybe Jack of Hearts....but Storm Shadow is also really cool as is Snake Eyes. :D