Long Halloween next week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anakin Skywalker

Its been a little too long! ... :S

I was flipping through some old Toyfares last night and came across advertisements for this set. If they look as good in person as they do on paper, I will be picking some of them up. Not until I can get a set for $40, though. It's just a matter of time.

I ordered this whole set because I love the storyline. IT is my favorite Batman arc of all time. I just hope they are truly worth the extra wait. I think I'm one of the only few who want a Dark Victory line to get a Tim Sale Robin.

I love it when DCD lines finally come out after a long delay and people are like " Well because i had to wait an extra two or three months, now I'm just not going to get them, so there". They talk all tough like they're trying to punish DC Direct for not putting them out on time. Then they go and buy them anyway. It cracks me up.

Like not having them on the shelves the day that they said they would (which is different from ANY other toy line mind you, that you have to hunt down in the stores anyway and who knows when you'll find them, your best bet to start looking is to read about some shmo finding them on the net) makes them not going to want to get them now, but they wanted them then.

"Well my desire for them was ONLY on October the 10th when the initial release date was, after that it expired."

just saw the pics on the main page ... I gota say that madhatter looks great to me, I may pick him out of the seires but most likely not :P I prefer the heros over the badgus for the most part :D

Probably gonna end up passing on these puppies :(

I've decided to pass on the entire series.

Same here, I just don't like the art style....though I kinda like madhatter so I might get him....but can more than do without the rest of them.

I've decided to pass on the entire series.

Same here, I just don't like the art style....though I kinda like madhatter so I might get him....but can more than do without the rest of them.

I was going to get the whole series but have since changed my collection focus and these no longer fit in. If I bought any of them, it would be the Batman figure.

Saw them at my local comic store yesterday & they look OK, not a big Tim Sale fan so his art is not that great to me. His Bats looks like Homer Simpson IMO. At least the scale is 6' & Catwoman looks great scale wise, compared to "Hush" Catwoman who's a giant. I'm gonna wait on the "Knightfall" Catwoman figure if she's in scale along with the rest of that wave, they are all mine!

Im gonna check em out tmw if I can!

damn, these figures are great. There are a few instances where the sculpts stray from the art a bit, but it just adds to the coolness of the appearance in gereal (ie batmans longer trunks, thinner ears). Also take notice people. this is what colour the Hush Batman should have been!