Bane w and w/o Teddy Bear

acethebathound

found Batman today. I do hope they add more characters to this line and no dumb repaints

You want more? You got it:

http://www.banned/index.php?nam...ticle&sid=18733

Series 1

• Bat Signal Batman

• Bane

• Scarecrow

Series 2

• Superman

• Bizarro

• Doomsday

• Supergirl

Wave 3

• Battle Damaged Batman

• Azreal

• Robin

Wave 4

• Steath Jump Batman

• Batgirl

• Two-Face

Wave 5

• Battle Damaged Superman

• Lex Luthor

• Brainiac

• Darkseid

Looks pretty good to me!

af_dcsh2_doomsday_L.jpgaf_dcsh2_supergirl_L.jpg

Found two Banes today (no bear) but still cannot find the elusive Batman. It really shouldn't be this hard...

Batman is 1 to a case from what I’ve seen so far. I agree, it shouldn’t be that hard to find the main figure….

If i find oine with a teddy im gonna snag it because none of my banes have them

I got this Bane from a friend in Malaysia… The previous series that wasn’t released in the states.(I forget which one it was)

He got the bear from somewhere else to add to the trade.

TJBANE.jpg

As far as I know, Batman doesn't come with the batsignal, unless ur talking about the model/mold

While looking for a Bane with Osito I have seen 5 cases opened in front of me and Batman is 2 per case. And he is a basic repaint of the Bat-Signal Batman without the ball-jointed neck. And instead of the bat-signal accessory given to the foreign/overseas release they gave him the accessories of the 2003 SDCC Batman.

PJ

You can see comparison pics of the DC Super Heroes Batman & Bat-Signal Batman here along with pics of what the DCSH Bats looks like with Bat-Signal Bats Bat-Signal...

http://www.rocuniverse.com/forums//viewtopic.php?t=6553

And pics of the 3 villians here...

http://www.rocuniverse.com/forums//viewtop...cd2edef8bee8477

• 2 weeks later...

I've seen both!

Today as I was getting ready to leave the house to pick my daughter up from school there was a knock at the door. When I went outside I saw my mailman had left me a package from MV. Thanks again! I updated my DCSH breakdown with a loose pic of Osito.

PJ

You can see the loose pic here...

http://www.rocuniverse.com/forums//viewtop...d2a45b63640251b

Jan2056.jpg

I have only found Bane once so far...found 2 w/o Osito a few weeks ago. Picked up both. He is HTF either way, I'm just shocked that people in the market to buy them rely so much on what the auction seller feeds them. If the first few cases of an item come one way and then they change it for all cases going forward, it doesn't take a genius to figure out which is the more rare version....