Anyone is interested a little fun?

JoeRhyno

I was board, and while I was going through my parts for Cobra Command, I was thinking we should do a new custom contest, but then I was thinking... we should make it somthing else... and I remembered reading in a couple different message boards where they have a figure, and they send him around to different people and they take pictures of him in different areas or something like that... and then send him to the next place...

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone wanted to so something like that, but on a customized level...

Say, we start off with a head... someone does something to the head(or any body part really)... then he sends it to the next person on the list...

then he sends it to the next person, and he adds, say the torso... customizes it... and then sends it to the next person... and so on and so on... now, you dont always have to add a body part, you can add pieces to him in some way, or a modded part.. say the person adds the torso, then sends it out... and the next person could maybe add a backpack, or even go in and sculpt something on the torso like a pocket or something, lol.. just something to add to the figure...

would anyone else be interested in something like this?

post here, and if you have any other ideas or whatever...

-Joe

Sounds interesting, I'm ready for another custom contest or customizing event.

Sounds like what I used to do in school with a few stories I wrote. I would start it off and pass it to the person next to me and they would add a paragraph and so on. The stories always wound up really funny and perverted (especially when the hot chicks got to it). Made High School easier to go through.

Anyways it sounds like fun so count me in! Are we gonna go with a particular type character or just something new?

By the way Joe I love your new Avatar!

lol... CC I think I had a project in highschool like that, but then someone had to read it out loud, lol...

and SPC, did he have a black shirt? If so, I thikn I remember him, and I think JoeCustoms had something like this where they used Shipwreck....

anyway, if we get enough people, we'll start it!!!!

Doesn't sound bad but I can't really see that figure makin it to more then 3 people lol. And who gets to keep it? What will happen to it? These kinda questions are goin to come up and someone may want their part back u know lol.

I think a custom contest of a certain area of joe or cobra might work better no? Hmmm maybe cobra I have always seen joe customs in contest never to many cobras. There are so many branches of cobra we can do like python patrol, dreadnoks, vipers, etc.... Well just my crappy input

You're talking about something like my Traveling Joe that i never got rolling.

i'd be interested in that since i don't do customizing. but, only send traveling joe to me if you wanna see him in x rated scenes... @smilepunch@

I know! Let`s make the Uncle Sam in Viper Hunter`s sig! That would be fun to make! We would of course have to donate it to him though @smilepunch@

^_^ that'd be cool!

I had actually thought about the possibility of making a custom Joe of him, but it would even be better if somebody else attempted it. ;)