New X-Men Legends

dreamer

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't see the pics :( Is it the same ones as the ones that HK_Lad showed?

This is the new Xmen line that is the replacement for the Movie line. This is another figure from it that hasn't shown yet. It's the Stealth Wolverine, which, in all the promos, had no mask so I wonder what happened there. Wish it was still maskless cuz the maskless head was really nice. Oh well. Be interesting to see what the rest look like.

Yeah those are from the movie!

Pretty cool! But damn thats a big gun!

He doesn't look bad, but I would rather have ML12 Wolverine than this version....so he's a pass for me.

Also, this was discussed in depth a few weeks ago in an X3 movie figures discussion:

Cliff's notes version of the discussion:

Movie took too long to go into production and get final designs for X3 figures so they dropped the idea of doing an X3 line and reintroduced the idea of a comic based X line that had the same characters that were supposed to be in the movies. These should become an ongoing series and they will bring in X related characters that don't fall into the ML realm like SMC has done. Since they aren't competing with a movie line, the retailers are likely to let them go on as long as they don't linger on the pegs. Since the assortments are so varied, it should sell very well. No 8 wolvies and 1 supporting character per line but at least 4 unique characters per line.

nice find.. where did you find it??

store and location please.

I haven't seen anyone else with these yet.. I will probably buy them all, or at least most of them

Every time I see pics from this line, I get more and more excited.

This Wolverine kind of reminds me of the old 5 inch "spy" Wolverine or whatever it was.

Yea definitely gonna have to buy this entire series. If its a Wolvie figure I want it unless its really crappy. Really really crappy.

looks kinda like crap to me, i"ll be passing on this one ...

I must say though... the CLAWS on this one look really nice!! I wonder how they actaully are though ...

Hm I Kinda dislike the idea of this line up ... does this mean we will keep on getting non comic acurate x-men related figures & that we won't be getting comic acurate x-related figures in the ml lineup anymore?.. or at least as much ? :S

Sweet. I hope the rest of the figures are classic versions. Still need a good Beast. As for why he's masked as opposed to unmasked like the promo picts. If you remember those picts were a long time ago, probally when they were still gonna market this as a movie line because the Magneto had a movie head as well. When they decided to base it on the comics the threw out the Jackman head and put on a mask.

Well here's the promo pictures from a while back.( Provided of course by OS). Anyway not all these figures are likely to look the same as We've seen packaged picts of Archangel, and he's not the feathered one below, instead he's now a repack of The XMC ArchAngel. Also on the back of the package that we've seen it shows the line up but the Magneto, is a picture of him in his classic Red,purple togs. So heres hopin.

xmovie2.jpg

xmovie.jpg

Found them in Seattle Washington area.

Exit 202, the 24Hr Wal-mart right beside Premium Outlet.

By the way, it's not my find, it's my friend's find.

I will be going down there tomorrow or something to pick up the whole series.

From what I heard, that Walmart is currently flooded with them, is almost like how FF4 movie figures first hit the pegs.

There're Cyclops in red, Gambit, Storm, Archangel and another Wolvie in black with a lot of weapons.