New Target Clearances

Nightwing1219

My Target was cleared out of SW stuff except for the Ask Yoda thing and the Vader Voice Mask after Christmas, but they restocked a tiny bit tonight so I picked up the clear cases for $6.99, a Battlers Jango Fett, and the new saga Leia in bounty hunter disguise and Han with the frozen carbonite Han.

Too bad I'm gonna have to cut the corners of the carbacks to fit into the clear cases, but atleast they'll look better hanging in the cases matching all my other stuff.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i scored 13 "SA" clone troopers today for $1.18 BUT the cashier only rang up 7 of them!

\

Holeeeeeeee crap!

Can I get a couple of those?

Target.com had both Vader's and Anakin's Master Replica Lghtsabers at the low price of 79.99.Still a bit steep but a lot better than BestBuy which wants 99 bucks for Vader's lightsaber.Books-A-Million wanted $145 for the Vader lightsaber.You can get another 10 dollars off with this code:TCDECSAV.Just a heads up.

i scored 13 "SA" clone troopers today for $1.18 BUT the cashier only rang up 7 of them!

she saw the whole lot of figures at the register and asked if they were all the same price. I said "yes". stu[id me, I should have ran back and got the carkoon wave and said they were the same price, too!

she saw the whole lot of figures at the register and asked if they were all the same price. I said "yes". stu[id me, I should have ran back and got the carkoon wave and said they were the same price, too!

You know Kenny the way you talk about stashing figures in different stores for six months till you can snag them for like $2.00 I thought you were a kid, But I have seen your picture. For an adult you're very childish about toys and you have no morals when you want something. From what I read that you say I find you don't care if you screw a store out of money. In fact you seem to get pleasure in doing it. It's guys like you that I would love to follow around in the store find all your hiding places and take your stashes and give them to kids looking for those figures. @l@

You know Kenny the way you talk about stashing figures in different stores for six months till you can snag them for like $2.00 I thought you were a kid, But I have seen your picture. For an adult you're very childish about toys and you have no morals when you want something. From what I read that you say I find you don't care if you screw a store out of money. In fact you seem to get pleasure in doing it. It's guys like you that I would love to follow around in the store find all your hiding places and take your stashes and give them to kids looking for those figures. @l@

The only thing I can think of where he hides these figures so nobody would see them for months is under the bottom shelves of the gondolas.

I once worked at a store that went out of business.We were taking down the gondolas and found tons of Star Wars and Marvel figures hidden under the bottom shelves

Sadly its nothing new. He has been bragging about doing things like this for a while. I find it sad but oh well.

Draven

Stumbled upon a lone Shadow Trooper yesterday. It was my first one so I was very happy to find it. Also saw the Han Solo in Carbonite at a local K-Mart but passed because of the $6.99 price. I'll wait til Wal-Mart gets them.

boo-hoo!!! your making me cry!!!!!

well, theres plenty more of my kind out there. so, Im not alone in the stashing world.

The only thing I can think of where he hides these figures so nobody would see them for months is under the bottom shelves of the gondolas.

I once worked at a store that went out of business.We were taking down the gondolas and found tons of Star Wars and Marvel figures hidden under the bottom shelves

whats so sad about it? most of my collector friends do it. If you owned a home on long island and had to pay the taxes we do, you would be trying to find everything at the lowest price.

btw, I picked up an ATRT DRIVER today for $1.18, and I didnt even have to stash it to get him. someone else must have and they hung it on the peg and I found it. :)

how much you wanna bet it's all talk?

@loll@

Come on Kenny, show us the Grand Army of the Guido!!!!

clonec.jpg

Kenny I don't think its sad.I do it myself and I'm sure others have.

But The bottom shelf thing can get messy especially if the overnight floor crews that wax the floors in these stores wax these ailses your figures could get damaged.

Kenny I don't think its sad.I do it myself and I'm sure others have.

But The bottom shelf thing can get messy especially if the overnight floor crews that wax the floors in these stores wax these ailses your figures could get damaged.

yea, thats the worst part about it: the packages getting damaged. I pray that my collection of shocktroopers dont get ruined. when I stashed them, I put them "bubble down" so if they do get in contact with wax or water, chances are they wont get damaged. But after throwing so many more figures in since then, I had to shift things around a bit.

I find that under some shelving, there are huge sheets of paper placed underneath. I dont know why. it doest seem as if stashers have placed them there. but what purpose it serves is beyond me.

boo-hoo!!! your making me cry!!!!!

well, theres plenty more of my kind out there. so, Im not alone in the stashing world.

whats so sad about it? most of my collector friends do it. If you owned a home on long island and had to pay the taxes we do, you would be trying to find everything at the lowest price.

btw, I picked up an ATRT DRIVER today for $1.18, and I didnt even have to stash it to get him. someone else must have and they hung it on the peg and I found it. :)

how much you wanna bet it's all talk?

@loll@

Come on Kenny, show us the Grand Army of the Guido!!!!

clonec.jpg

Kenny Don't use the taxes on your home as a pathetic excuse for what you do. You know it's wrong and you just don't care. To put it plainly Kenny YOU sir are an @$$hole . Just because your collector friends do it too doesn't make what you do moraly right.

It's really stealing because your causing inventory to disapear and screwing up stores computer inventory. They can't find it so it's assumed stollen since there is no record of it's sale.

So you live on long Island Huh. It might be worth the long distance call to some targets and Wal-marts in your area and give them your name and tell them to start looking in the places wheeljack mentiond since you have confirmed those are your hiding places. If I can find the post with your picture I will email it to those stores and then they might watch you when you're in their stores. People like you Kenny sicken me. You're out to get something for nothing and you could care less who you hurt money wise just so long as you get your toys for next to nothing. I'll say it again Kenny you're a @l@

Oh Kenny I just found your picture in the comic con pictures you posted last month Now some store will have a face to go with the name Keeny Guido.

You can think I'm a jerk all you want Kenny but someone has to take a stand on stashers like you. Your kind cause others looking to not find the product and you cost stores money in the long run.

Maybe he'll screw up when he's lifiting up shelves and cut his fingers off.

If I ever find stashed figures, I bend the cards all up and put them back where I found them. Nice surprise for the hiders. I mean losers.

Oh, and about your taxes on LI?

whhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

What kind of idiot wants to live in New York anyway? Sheesh!

If I ever find stashed figures, I bend the cards all up and put them back where What kind of idiot wants to live in New York anyway? Sheesh!

If its his home he does

I remember on Seibertron some people starting crap with Cyber Bishop because he lives in New Orleans(The Katrina Devastation).I know this discussion isn't about that but don't pick on him because of where he lives.

All I'm saying is that if it's soooooo expensive to live there that you have to stash toys and screw up store inventory to save a buck, don't whine on here and try to justify your loser habits, just move to a cheaper, more sensible place to live.

Duh.