Sideshow 12" ROTS Obi-Wan Kenobi

Bespin refugee

WHEN??!?!

How do I sign up to buy/get an email as well?!?! This is one, that I do NOT want to miss :P

I wonder what obi it will be as well... they better not make the exclusive the Old guy or I'll be POED :P

dang .... why not an ep 4 obi ? :( Why are they only doing freakn new stuff aside from luke AYE ! ? :P

recondo what look do you think they will give em?..

I may get this one yet , how ever Ido not want too if there is hope of an ep 4 version ...

I just hope their server can handle the load. It was fine with the Luke Exclusive, but Ani it crashed for a bit, and if Obi is gonna be as popular as it seems well all I know is the server better not crash :) Have to snipe it away from y'all :P

anakin sold out in one week, im thinking this one will go in 3-4 days,

I'm sure we'll see episode 4 obi wan in the future, next though i think will be qui gon or mace windu

EDIT: we'e seeing new stuff right now cause A: its more current B: the current line is order of the jedi and there aren't too many jedi in the ot

Damn they are on a roll with this line eh!

good points as allways recondo, I may buy th is obi just to hold me off for the new one ...

Wish I woulda brought that luke :P Just didn't like the gaping mouth face look much though :S

Man, they are pumping these things out faster than I can keep up with!

Holy crap, does that Obi-Wan look awesome! I'm definatly going to have to pre-order him too. Just wish they didn't cost so much, but that's only becuase they keep coming out so fast. I definatly think they'll be worth the money.

I already ordered the Anakin. Missed out on the Luke, which sucks, cause he's my favorite so far. Actually, ayone wanna help me get a hold of one? Hehe.

Anyway, thoughts on Obi?

http://toynewsi.com/news.php?catid=8&itemid=8552

Edited by Mandalorian30

These 3 better not come out all at once.

My bank account would just implode.

Ah well, I've got the other 2 preordered, might as well add Obi as well.

Damn does he look nice! I just don't have the money for it though! They pump these guys out so quickly! At this rate I won't be able to get any. Hopefully I will be able to save up money quick enough so that when they release some Sith I'll be able to get them.

Nuff Said

I wonder what his exclusive accessory will be. Maybe Gen. Grievous' blaster? or his Jedi rebreather?

Arch

Think I should get em guys?..

I passed on anikin ... I've just never liked that guy...

passed on luke... didn't like the looks of his face ...

but obi looks decent enough ... allmost ... close to how he looks at the end of the 3rd movie ... which is not that far off from his ep 4 self ...

someone tell me how I can sign up to get one ect, what I have to do... Cause I don't wana have to do it, on the day it comes out for preorder :S

allso, I hope the exlusive is not his old self :(

that WOULD suck!!

When I saw the title of this thread I imagined something like this:

sideshowobi0rc.jpg

Aye, Coruscant !!! I forgot to make Obi's feet big. I have now altered the pic.