Thanos, Death, And the Infinity Well

lemure77

Hey all,

Updated the site with newly carved and painted Infinity well base for my marvel select thanos and death.

Hope it looks alright to the thanos fans of this site

http://lemure77.tripod.com/my_collection/?i=15

If that doesn't take you straight to page 2 just click my link in the sig below and hit page 2.

Hope everyone had a great christmas

Coolness, do you know if you can take off Thanos' hand and put on the infinity gauntlet? I really wanna know more about Thanos after I read Infinity Abyss. Great work on the well looks awesome.

Yeah you can put the gauntlet on it is just a pain to get off and terifying. have heard stories of his leg comming off and I don't want to atempt the amr popping off..lol.

You should really read the thanos quest infinity gauntlet and infinity war. Good stories.

Adding more random collection pics in a little bit.

Glad everyone enjoyed these:)

Chad

Yeah you can put the gauntlet on it is just a pain to get off and terifying. have heard stories of his leg comming off and I don't want to atempt the amr popping off..lol.

You should really read the thanos quest infinity gauntlet and infinity war. Good stories.

Adding more random collection pics in a little bit.

Glad everyone enjoyed these:)

Chad

nice job man thats really cool what are the name of those bots in the picture of new and old child hood toys, i remember those just not the names

nice job man thats really cool what are the name of those bots in the picture of new and old child hood toys, i remember those just not the names

The bots on the left are from the black hole. the ones on the right are in the back all robo force. the ones in front are from starriors and starcomm and the lil guy is a wind up generic brand robot I had about 200 of when I was a kid..they broke easy..lol

The bots on the left are from the black hole. the ones on the right are in the back all robo force. the ones in front are from starriors and starcomm and the lil guy is a wind up generic brand robot I had about 200 of when I was a kid..they broke easy..lol