Man I love Marvel Legends!!!

Draven79

I got all of ML 11 today from my parents for Christmas minus Scarlet Witch and I really like them all. Yes even Thing. I had a feeling Logan would be decent to me and he did turn out to be. Now I need the variant of him! lol But the rest flat out ROCK! I don't see any problems with mine either. Man I am on a Marvel high, as I got this leatherbound book from Barnes and Noble too! I need ML 13! lol Thanks again Clam!

Draven

I agree. I got the ML Spider Man Fearsome Foes set today, and Omega Red, and all last week I was getting in shipments of Xmen figures I'd traded or bought.

It's just, the things are comic accurate, with a base, or a BAF, a comic, 40+ POA, accessories, all for around $7-$8 depending where you shop.

That is what I call VALUE. I'd pee all over myself if someone had shown me these in the 90s, during the X Men relaunch years. I got Deadpool this week, how awesome is HE? (that's rhetorical)

Clam hooked me up with ML 11 as I did not have but two stores to check before I went home for the holidays. My parents would never have found a Marvel anything if it was up to them. @loll@

And yeah, Deadpool is one of my favorite ML figs ever.

Draven

lol... I think the "marvel high" is the paint or something @loll@

I hate when I open a new figure and get that new toxic figure smell(mostly with those damn Mcfarlane figs)...

lol... congrats eitherway though.

Say away from DR, stranges then.. yikes ... his cape = yucky as sin!! Allsome drugie has to do is buy 10000 + of them on a $2 sale & he could get high off of one every day :S

I had too... wash mine with soap :S & ... ( I have double windows, so I opened one & closed the other & stuck it inside my window for afew days before it stoped stinking :S

I have to agree Draven, i only got DOFP Logan ML wise for x-mas but i like him alot even though i already have XMC Sentinel Attack Wolverine, the bike is remolded nicely, the paint is great, the jacket is AWESOME, thought i would hate it but i actaully like it hehe, the head sculpt while is a tiny bit on the large size isn't as bad as pics made it look and i think it fits nicely, so yeah, if this is any idication, ML11 Hulk Buster Iron-Man must ROCK.

Also got SF round 3 Adon and Guile*both nice but still not as nice as MLs, the caff swivles get em closer though*

Congrats on the figures Draven. :)

Also got SF round 3 Adon and Guile*both nice but still not as nice as MLs, the caff swivles get em closer though*

Truth be told I'm not sure there are too many Marvel Lengeds figures that can match SF3 Guile....he's one of the best action figures I have ever seen....the details and just right, the paint is perfect....to me there just isn't anything not to like about him.

Congrats Draven, I thought that ML 11 looked so crappy in the pics but when they were in my hands they were awesome.

Truth be told I'm not sure there are too many Marvel Lengeds figures that can match SF3 Guile....he's one of the best action figures I have ever seen....the details and just right, the paint is perfect....to me there just isn't anything not to like about him.

Well i think he's pretty good, but nothing tops ML in my eyes, but i do have a couple of probs with him. 1 No hand thats able to hold his dog tags, DUDE, thats an old school pose he does after winning and no hand that can do it? 2 Loose hips, Vega and Adon are great in that department but Guile has some loose ones, not as bad as my brother's Blanka atleast though, he's got the worst hips i've seen on a figure that uses ML/SF style hips.

And of course i still think they need better neck designs to get more movement outta them.

Oh and by the way, my other brother got a Mystique for X-Mas and well, the body SUCKS, her head mold is actually nice, the body just sucks arse though, give me a Storm or Phoenix body anyday.

So your parents paid for your figures you ordered from Clam?? @hmmm@

The ultimate fanboy, still asking for toys from his parents

@loll@

Its called Christmas gifts! My parents buy their kids what they ask for. @grumpy@

Draven

So your parents paid for your figures you ordered from Clam?? @hmmm@

The ultimate fanboy, still asking for toys from his parents

@loll@

Its called Christmas gifts! My parents buy their kids what they ask for. @grumpy@

Draven

Nothing wrong with it man :) I put a leobreaker on my list :P Didn't get one th ough but only cause everything here was all sold out ... damn it @grumpy@ santa where were you @hmmm@ @loll@

hey.. what is wrong with his parents paying for something he got for Christmas?

I am sure they were much happier than having to search for them by themselves.

and Draven, I do have a Scarlet Witch for you now

Its called Christmas gifts! My parents buy their kids what they ask for.

Draven

What are you four? No gift from Santa as well?? LOL!!! @smilepunch@ I'm just having fun with ya Dravey, no need to get your underoos in a bunch!!

@loll@

hey.. what is wrong with his parents paying for something he got for Christmas? I am sure they were much happier than having to search for them by themselves.

Ok, so did you contact them, and delt with them directly or did he just broker the whole deal??

Tell me Draven, did they wrap em for you as well?? @smilepunch@ Again just poking fun, no need to get all @grumpy@

@loll@

Man i really hate ,arvel legends. I never, EVER see them (them meaning more than the loser that is left that no one wanted) at my Toys r us, Target, or new Walmart. All i ever see are Fantastic Four movie figures and Spiderman. In fact the only series 10 legends i saw was Spiderman. The only series 2 i ever saw was Thing. If i could once see more than 3 figures from a set, i would enjoy them, but i NEVER do. I always have to pay mega bucks online for something eveyone else get for 6.95 at TRU. In closing, i hate scalpers, variants, inflation, the law of demand, economics, capitalism, and the fact that had to pay $30 for Deadpool. @grumpy@

P.S. Theres no way that everyone who bought Deadpool actually liked him as a character, or even knew who he was for that matter. @grumpy@ @grumpy@