Happy Chrismahanukkwanzaa

JoeRhyno

bor.gifI just wanted to take this time to wish everyone a Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Kwanzaagiggle.gif.. what ever you'll be celebrating this holiday season, I hope everyone is safe and has a wonderful holiday with their family.

And a special shout out to our Homies overseas fighting the good fight, keep safe, and Happy Holidays!!!! hiphip.gif

oh.. lets all sing along now...

gitara.gifFeliz Navidad!!!

I know there'll be a million threads in the Community Center or whatever it's called, but most my homies are here in the Joes section.. so this is for you guys... so please mods... leave it d-hand.gif

I'll be heading off tomorrow morning to my parents, then halfway through the day I'll be going to my inlaws, sing some karaoke dance.gif stay the night there and then about noon on christmas day come home.. and open the rest of the presents... eat some leftovers.. and them who knows.. maybe... fock2.gif

Take care, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone!!! bor.gif

and them who knows.. maybe... fock2.gif

yowza... nice emoticon. ^_^

and yeah, merry christmas!... and all those other ones too!

hey Merry christmas Joe, merry christmas to fellow christians/Catholics

Happy Hanukkah to anyone jewish on the 26th

Happy Kwanzaa to anyone celebrating African culture on the 26th

to anyone in the UK, Happy Boxing Day on the 26th

to hispanics Feliz Navidad (im playing that song on my comp) :)

and to my fellow Filipinos, Maligayang Pasko :)

and everyone else have a GREAT weekend :)

Merry Christmas guys!!

santa0jc.gifxmas5qm.gif

holidays0gg.gif

copyofnativity29iw.gif

To all my TNI family! :)

Merry Christmas! Happy Holidays guys!