Found Sigma 6 Ninja Showdown Set At TRU

Dieselboy M

don't think anyone else has mentioned it, but i found them today at toys r us. didn't get it, but here's a couple pics. sorry they're so small, it's from my mini spy cam.

dsc100_2005_12-21_001b.jpg

dsc100_2005_12-21_002b.jpg

dsc100_2005_12-21_003b.jpg

Thats a pretty cool set! The only 2 figures that I would consider getting from the line!

I wonder if they come with all the accessories from their individual packages too... hmmm

Hey, thnx for the pics! How much were this set and how many versions are there out right now.

I found the second wave at Wal-Mart an hour ago. Picked up the last one of each. BTW, had no intention of being a completist of S6 until I saw your team's photos, so went out and bought them all today.

kndy

I think its the Ninja motorcycle fight episode.

yeah, i'm thinkin' so also.

The Storm Shadow repaint is as he appears in the first episode, "Strike". He fights Snake Eyes in the snow.

I'm not sure whats up with the Snake Eyes repaint.

i didn't realize that. that's kinda cool that it's at least a way he appeared in the show.

as for snake eyes, i don't think we've seen him like that in the show.

Yeah, the episode on the DVD is Episode 6: Race, which features Storm Shadow Vs. Snake Eyes on their hoverbikes.

Snake Eyes has never appeared like he does in this set, but as mentioned already, Storm Shadow looks like this while in the arctic...the more I think about this set the less convinced I am that I'll invest the cash in it. I love Sigma 6, but I really don't NEED duplicates of these two figures. I think they look pretty cool, but it's just a matter of what else I could spend $20 on...

Justin

• 2 weeks later...

I bought that set and returned it for the original versions this weekend. The Snake Eyes in the box set has the visor molded on his face. He doesn't come with the green googles or gas mask. He has all his weapons, but doesn't have any of this sword sheaths or his webgear. He does have fabric cloth pants. I think these are a recolor of the ones from Spirit, but I don't have Spirit so I don't know for sure. Storm Shadow doesn't have his sheaths or the sword stand. The belt on his fabric pants is now black instead of red. Also, his gray right hand seems to hold his short sword just fine while the one from the single pack has such a wide grip in the right hand that he can't hold either sword. Maybe they remolded the hand. The DVD is indeed the episode about the Ninja bike.

I got this set and was glad to find it. I like the SE and of course the SS. These are the only characters from the first wave that I would want to see repainted. Now if only they would repaint Kamakura and CC and do no others I would be happy. I don't think I want another Duke regardless of the gimmick.

There are already going to be a ton of repaints on this line, so unless you really need these two I would pass. There aren't any new weapons here anyways. THe originals are better looking. THe only draw is that you can get two figures for $20. BUT that is it. Pass for me.

I picked this set up last week. I like it. SS works as a winter version. I like the fact that SE has his visor molded on. While I appreciate the alternate visors from the S6 v1 SE, his regular visor wasn't secure enough for my taste. The only downside to SE is the lack of white paint deco on his lower half (when you remove his pants). If his legs had a continuation of the white design from the upper half, I'd consider it to be awesome. As is, he's still pretty cool.

I plan on using these versions as ther riders for the Ninja bikes. I want to leave a SE and SS on the bikes, and these fit that role perfectly.

Guest James31278

I bought it and yeah its the Episode where Storm Shadow uses his Red and White motorcycle on the highway for the power stone.

I saw them as well over the weekend at a TRU in Frisco, TX. I wasn't impressed with the white on Snake-Eyes.

I saw them today and almost barfed at the SS. I liked the SE but knowing his lower half is not white inder the crappy pants ruins that for me. SO back to passing.

Draven

well that sucks, kinda kills the whole artic fighting look of this 2pk @grumpy@