The Marvel Legends Wish List for 2007

DSmith

Now it's getting down to the wire... Unless your permanent residence is under a rock, you've read the 2006 product list for Marvel Legends and ML-equivalent characters that are going to see production in the New Year. This leaves my list quite a bit shorter, so I thought it would be a fun time, once again, to look ahead and try to plan 4 waves for Marvel Legends 2007.

TAKING INTO ACCOUNT what characters are being produced in 2006, and not wasting your time by the usual "PSYLOCKE!!!!" votes that are now NOT NECESSARY because she will be made next year... what is on your revised wish list?

Marvel Legends 2007

Wave 16: Blob Series (build-a-figure of Blob)

_ Forge

_ Banshee (Green/Yellow costume)

* Banshee Variant (Blue/Yellow "standard issue" uniform)

_ Phoenix II (Rachel Summers, red "spiked" costume, human face)

* Phoenix II Variant (fiery, red tattooed face version)

_ Captain Britain

_ Shadowcat (w/Lockheed, Classic Blue costume)

* Shadowcat Variant (Green "Sprite" costume and face paint)

_ Black Tom Cassidy

_ Spiral

_ Classic X-Man Wolverine (blue and yellow "standard" uniform)

Wave 17: Giant-Man Series (build-a-figure of Hank Pym's Giant-Man)

_ Black Knight (Dane Whitman version)

* Black Knight Variant (original)

_ Crystal

_ Swordsman

* Swordsman Variant (different headsculpt, moustached version)

_ Photon/Captain Marvel II

_ Kang

_ Yellowjacket (regular size, with articulated mini-version)

_ Hercules (chest strap and briefs costume)

* Hercules Variant (Sash and tunic costume)

_ Quasar

Wave 18: Fin Fang Foom Series (build-a-figure of Fin Fang Foom)

_ Cloak

_ Dagger

_ Jubilee (red shirt/blue shorts costume)

* Jubilee Variant (Generation X costume, new headsculpt)

_ Avalanche

_ Havok (classic black costume)

* Havok Variant (with red "restraints" on updated classic costume w/o headpiece)

_ Dormammu

_ Dazzler

* Dazzler Variant (short hair, brown jacket)

_ Wizard

Wave 19: Companion Series (all two-packs)

_ Silver Sable (w/Vault Guardsman)

_ USAgent (w/Hydra Agent)

* USAgent Variant (different costume)

_ Tigra (w/Skrull Warrior)

_ Guardian (w/Puck)

_ Adam Warlock (w/Kree Warrior)

_ Sentry (w/SHIELD Agent)

_ Sauron (w/Savage Land Native)

_ Enchantress (w/Ulik)

Boxed Sets, one released with each wave:

Inner Circle Boxed Set:

_ Magneto (new head sculpt/long hair)

_ White Queen/Emma Frost

_ White King/Donald Pierce

_ Black Queen/Selene

_ Black King/Sebastian Shaw

_ Inner Circle Club Foot Soldier

*Variant Inner Circle Boxed Set includes Jean Grey as Black Queen

Thunderbolts Boxed Set:

_ Moonstone/Meteorite

_ Atlas

_ Radioactive Man

_ Mach-IV

_ Songbird

_ Blizzard

_ Techno

New Warriors Boxed Set:

_ Justice

_ Firestar

_ Speedball

_ Rage

_ Nova (Richard Ryder)

_ Darkhawk

X-Force Boxed Set:

_ Cannonball

_ Warpath

_ Shatterstar

_ Boomer/Meltdown

_ Cable

_ Domino

_ Sunspot

Vehicles, sold in boxes and well-to-scale with ML:

Blackbird

Quinjet

SHIELD Helicarrier

Playsets, sold in boxes and well-to-scale with ML:

Danger Room

Avengers Strategy Room(?)

Wow, that was one hell of a wish list. Anyways seems like little by littel we're getting all the characters we want so no real point in thinking too hard about a wish list.

I'm sorry but the idea of a SHIELD Helicarrier is hilarious. You just know it'd end up the size of a VW bus with enough room for four, maybe five, dudes.

My wish list would be for Astonishing Cyke and some more Ultimate characters like Fury, Hawkeye, IM. Oh, and First Appearance Cap.

Although it is a longshot, I really want a Blink figure, with a portal base and all.

Others I would like to see are...

Stryfe

Shatterstar

White Queen

and possibly some Morlocks...

DSmith, thank YOU for putting Black Knight and Swordsman on your list. Here I was thinking I was the only person who would want these characters made.

Classic Avengers, as far as I'm concerned... I think my only regret is not fitting Warbird in there. Maybe instead of Silver Sable.

DSmith, thank YOU for putting Black Knight and Swordsman on your list. Here I was thinking I was the only person who would want these characters made.

Classic Avengers, as far as I'm concerned... I think my only regret is not fitting Warbird in there. Maybe instead of Silver Sable.

Didn't they say she was going to be in the Walmart exclusive set? (she being Warbird)

Did they say she was going to be in the Walmart exclusive set? (she being Warbird)

WHY did I not hear about a Walmart exclusive set?!

Who is supposed to be in it?!

THE MARVEL TAILS GROUP!

Spider-Ham, Captain Americat, Hulk-Bunny (and Goose Rider if there is room) all in one standard figure clamshell for regular price.

She Hulk, Adam Warlock w/ Infinity Gauntlet, Polaris, Ultimate Iron Man, Astonishing Beast, White Queen, Modern Cannonball, Sunspot, Astonishing Cyclops, The Wrecker, and Baron Zemo (is he being made though?).

And a Firestar so I can complete my Spider-Friends (from the TV show, I love that thing).

[This is the short list].

Didn't they say she was going to be in the Walmart exclusive set? (she being Warbird)

WHY did I not hear about a Walmart exclusive set?!

Who is supposed to be in it?!

I'm really not sure, we don't have WM in JA so I didn't really get into the list too much....but she is character I have wanted for quite some time now, so that's why I remember her being on the list.

The list was posted, but who knows how many pages back it is now....sorry man. :(

Found the thread...

Reportedly, it's:

Kitty Pryde

AoA Wolverine

AoA Sabretooth

Juggernaut

Captain Britain

Thor

Antman

Antman variant

Sentry

Sentry variant

Warbird/Ms. Marvel

Havok

Supposedly all stores should have these in by May 15, some stores getting them in as soon as the end of February.

Wow, even more characters to look forward to, and to come off my 2007 wish list!

She Hulk, Adam Warlock w/ Infinity Gauntlet, Polaris, Ultimate Iron Man, Astonishing Beast, White Queen, Modern Cannonball, Sunspot, Astonishing Cyclops, The Wrecker, and Baron Zemo (is he being made though?).

And a Firestar so I can complete my Spider-Friends (from the TV show, I love that thing).

[This is the short list].

Baron Zemo II is on the list for Series 14, the Mojo Series.

Here is the topic I started a while back....

http://adctalk.com/index.php?showtopic=2002883

Yeah that was it. :)

Found the thread...

Reportedly, it's:

Kitty Pryde

AoA Wolverine

AoA Sabretooth

Juggernaut

Captain Britain

Thor

Antman

Antman variant

Sentry

Sentry variant

Warbird/Ms. Marvel

Havok

Supposedly all stores should have these in by May 15, some stores getting them in as soon as the end of February.

Wow, even more characters to look forward to, and to come off my 2007 wish list!

Yeah a lot of those figures are characters I have really wanted....I just hope I can get them....damn exclusives.

Besides the AoA figures and Juggernaut, I think I'll be getting the rest...plus their variants.

Me too! And the Juggernaut is a maybe, depending on deco. Wondering if Thor will be a straight re-release or maybe we'll get a bearded Thor?

Can't WAIT to see Warbird, Kitty Pryde, and Ant Man.

I'm sorry but the idea of a SHIELD Helicarrier is hilarious. You just know it'd end up the size of a VW bus with enough room for four, maybe five, dudes.

Still it'd be nice to dream... it'd be the USS Flag of Marvel Legends!

In anycase, it looks like Toy Biz is making all the figures I want :) I guess a few that are on the wish list is a ML Bucky and Runaways.