Mos Eisley Wave

Mig

Hey it looks like Obi-Wan's pilot headband is in the trunk as well as some of his pouches and the training remote. That's pretty sweet. I think I'll buy him just for the detail alone.

Arch

^I was unsure if I was going to pick up that Luke, but, I think the trunk is the deciding factor.

I've been wondering when we'd see a 'Tatooine Luke w/ poncho'. I'd like to see a shot without the poncho, to see how the shirt looks (and to see if it's sculpted or a cloth votc repack @hmmm@)

By the way, in addition to the pilot gear and training remote, I saw another pic that also shows an 'aqua breather' in the trunk.

Edited by Bespin refugee

• 1 month later...

I will buy most of this wave with the exception of Vader and Han. Why they don't permanently retire that POS Commtech Han is beyond me. They would sell more if he were the VOTC Han. The Sandtrooper is a must have. Nice to see another SA trooper. A good R5D4 has been a long awaited figure for me. Hopefully the Luke doesn't look like he has lipstick on in person. No Brokeback Luke for me if he does. It figures Hasbro would have to recolor the holos to get the completists to buy more.

*gasp!* The Sandtrooper's the Evo one?! I call 'em. all of 'em. haha, I'll probly grab 3 so i have an even 6 with my 3 Evo ones. The rest of the wave looks surprisingly good. Luke's worth it just for the lightsaber case. Han, I think everyone got that one 6 years ago when it came out. And hopefully Vader doesn't end up a pegwarmer around here like the ROTS and Hoth ones were. Other than those 2, this might be the best wave yet.

I'm bummed about the color change on the holo figures, I'd rather have a large set of all one color instead of multi. That'll just make them look like you got them out of a bubblegum machine.

Only two figures in that wave that I'd want, the two troopers. The rest I'll be passing on.

I'm planning to get Hem Dazon, Luke, R5, and the Sandtrooper (hopefully multiples), maybe even Madon if I have some extra $$ ;) ; Vader is tempting just for the cardback and the 'props' (heh, I like how they packaged them <_ i wonder if they correct vader stand>

I'm not too sure what I think about the color change on th mini-holographic-figures, but I'm excited about the wave overall.

can someone try explaining to me why "Bespin Darth Vader" is in the "Tatooine" wave? I dont ever recall Tatooine in The Empire Strikes Back.

Because Bespin doesn't warrant a full wave. While most waves have a unified theme, you cannot place a figure just by it's theme. There are simply too many figures

Example: The Utapan Clone Trooper is wave 3 despite being closer related to wave 4. Scorch and Foul are both EU classified

can someone try explaining to me why "Bespin Darth Vader" is in the "Tatooine" wave? I dont ever recall Tatooine in The Empire Strikes Back.

Because Bespin doesn't warrant a full wave. While most waves have a unified theme, you cannot place a figure just by it's theme. There are simply too many figures

Example: The Utapan Clone Trooper is wave 3 despite being closer related to wave 4. Scorch and Foul are both EU classified

well, maybe they shouldnt have called him "bespin darth vader" then. they could have given him to another wave. :)

Damn how many Vaders do we need?

I'm definatly picking up R5-D4 to add to my astromech collection.

I want 2 more Sandtroopers to go with the two I got from the evo set to have a squad of them

I will pick up the rest except Vader