My Case Came In :)

Skips

Sup! My case arrived :) ... Synch... You guessed it right! ;)

ML12Case1.jpg

Im diggin this series! Bishop is definately one of the better ones made. The unmasked Wolverine looks sweet!

Diggn it baby!

(Maestros got no cable though, ah well!)

Skips @can@

You got a variant case you lucky bastard!! Enjoy bro...and about the apocolypse tube i heard a funky rumor that toybiz is sending out ones to comlplete

Here's the info dude. :D

http://adctalk.com/index.php?showtopic=2005592#

Contrats!  My ML12 case came a few days ago -- non-variant but very cool!  Love that Maestro!

I got my own cases in, plus my comic shop guy got in his cases , & flukely he got a chase case & sold it to me! so now I got TWO ML 12 cases lol :S :(:) well ... 3 if you count the one I got on hold for prowl :S

I duno what I'm gona do with this extra case though S: @loll@

my chase case had in a purple & A BLACK x23 :S I duno which one to open cause it seems like BOTH are chases :S

Allso, search other threads here, plenty of people have allready posted LOTS of ML12 PICS! :)

Hold it! Purple is the variant? I have a purple X-23 but she came in a set of regulars. Damn it I openned her. POGO, DO YOU HEAR ME? I SAID I OPENNED A VARIANT!

Seriously, it is a variant? I do have one purple one.

No Black is the variant here. But I think they'll be equally shipped later on. I think the Purple ones just friggen ugly!!! I could care less for X23 though anyway! :)

I splitted this case with my friend, so Im still on the lookout for the Blad Bishop! :)

Postalboy - I ordered from theoutereaches :) $119.99

The Thing - Yeah I will later on! Thing is, I can only the non-variants because I keep my chase MOC!

Hold it! Purple is the variant? I have a purple X-23 but she came in a set of regulars. Damn it I openned her. POGO, DO YOU HEAR ME? I SAID I OPENNED A VARIANT!

yes it is a variant

it's overabundant in Canada but underabundant (is that an oxymoron?) in the U.S. (I haven't heard of any one finding it in a variant case yet) probably because a packing error or something. LIke the Canadian/grand cases got packed first and all the purples went in there because someone at the factory thought IT was the regular etc

although there was an ebay auction once that was selling a prototype of the purple (not really a prototype but just a mold fill) and said it was of a canceled variant.. so it could be just like the scarlet witch, limited #'s etc..

toybiz officially says the purple is the variant though so i believe them, not to mention the black is the one on the box and other advertising.

Why would pogo care?.. He does not even collect ml :P

besides, heres a lil tip for ya :P We like it when people open there toys, cause if anything it makes the mosc/msib ones rare :D its only you jerky people who open you're toys that care what we do with em LOL :)

I just found Scarlet Witch and Hulk Buster iron Man today at Target in Fairfield.  They had Ionic Wonder Man (which I don't want) and a Taskmaster (but, I can't find one with less blue gloves!).

Anyway, I'm pretty happy right now.

16054433[/snapback]

I see them at every target