I Just Bought Wonder Man

blackspidey

Yeah the chase is awesome! Actually either of them is good! :) Enjoy!

The figure looks a little funky to me....the 'wrinkly' shirt and weird arms kinda hurt the figure to me.

I was really suprised when I got the figure and actually liked it. I'm really not an Avengers fan, and certainly not a Wonder Man fan, but the figure I thought was good. Not the best, but its not the greatest character. I was so let down in Ultron, which I was looking forward to, that Wonder Man kinda made up for it. Kinda....... And by the way, Hulk Buster Iron Man, one of the top 10, EASY! I soooo love that figure.

I was really suprised when I got the figure and actually liked it. I'm really not an Avengers fan, and certainly not a Wonder Man fan, but the figure I thought was good. Not the best, but its not the greatest character. I was so let down in Ultron, which I was looking forward to, that Wonder Man kinda made up for it. Kinda....... And by the way, Hulk Buster Iron Man, one of the top 10, EASY! I soooo love that figure.

yea i wanna get him i think he looks cool, although i dont know much about him. :)

He seems like a decent guy but I duno much about em :P Looks cool on the shelf anyways :) Hes an avenger right?.. I'm gona start up a mini - old avengers display next to my tna display :D

I got the chase mosc & the regular open :) Though I wish I had an other c hase to open as well in this case!! :S

I got the chase mosc & the regular open :) Though I wish I had an other c hase to open as well in this case!! :S

Can't have your cake and eat it too. :P

i saw him today they had two but i didn't pic him up i guess he is worth it, seemed small but i did pic vengenance for the ghost rider figures for some reason i liked him alot out of the package

Yeah, when I saw him, he seemed tiny.

Another thing to note: Most of ML11 was at the KBtoys about 3 days ago. I picked up a Taskmaster and left. When I went back, all that was left was a vengence, and two Origin Things. The paint on the Origin things sucks, makes the plactic look cheap and crappy.