12" Anakin

Wandye

Recondo,Dec 16 2005, 06:40 PM] id go for either, id like to see all 4 made, im pretty certain hes next..

theyve said no yoda this year, and the line is called the jedi order, limits things a bit, obis the biggest jedi character after luke and anakin

are they doing this every month now?

The line isn't just the Jedi Order. That is just one of the many sublines that are part of Sideshow's main Star Wars 12 inch line.The other sublines are:

Galactic Rogues (example Boba Fett)

Legacy Collection (Han Solo, Leia, etc)

Military of Star Wars (Stormtroopers, rebel troops)

Sith Lords (Maul, Vader)

They are going to mix them up so that the next figure will probably be from one of the other sublines. Thay plan on relaeasing 8-9 a year so the next one should be shown in approx a month and a half from now.

I'll most likely wind up sticking with eps 4,5,6 ...

I think I'm really an ep 4,5,6 type guy cause I can't stand most of the new st uff, aside from clonewars & ep3 that is :) comic/book based stuff is cool too imo depending on what :D

Wow that many a year... once a month ... = a big OUCH on the wallet!

I'll most likely wind up sticking with eps 4,5,6 ...

I think I'm really an ep 4,5,6 type guy cause I can't stand most of the new st uff, aside from clonewars & ep3 that is :) comic/book based stuff is cool too imo depending on what :D

Wow that many a year... once a month ... = a big OUCH on the wallet!

Dude you spend how much on comics a week?? And your saying an extra 50 bucks is a hit???? Now that's funny.