E-hobby Ultra Magnus

red of the sun

Looks like a cheap KO....damn it, why didn't they just go the standard white route, painting like he had the armor on is just lame.

It's not too bad, at least is what I think. I mean, I don't mind the Diaclone/Magnus color scheme too much.

But if the trailer DOESN'T have MAGNUS in big, gaudy, neon colored letters, then no dice. @smilepunch@

1. I agree the colour scheme is poo

2. Maybe it will look better in the plastic, as opposed to a photoshop repaint

3. I'll get it anyway. It's ehobby god dammit. I'm a whore. Even though..........

4. I made this one already:

mag1.jpg

mag2.jpg

mag3.jpg

mag4.jpg

mag5.jpg

mag6.jpg

mag7.jpg

mag8.jpg

mag9.jpg

I agree that the one Gaz did is vastely superior. The only thing that I would have liked with his that the ehobby one has is the blue sword. Other then that his is perfect and as it should have been. I suspect that the trailer will be something somewhat plain like Scourges and not slattered with decals that have his name running down the side of it.

If anything I would redo the trailer into a non-transforming car carrier. If I knew it would be close to scale with the Laser prime mold I would use the one that was sold with the Super Gobot Stacks.

I agree mine should have a blue sword. But alas, it has no sword. The red sword is borrowed from Scourge.

I also think they should have done the ehobby as anime Prime (also in my pictures). Or at least got the Magnus colouring right. But of course, people will buy this regardless since it's ehobby

1. I agree the colour scheme is poo

2. Maybe it will look better in the plastic, as opposed to a photoshop repaint

3. I'll get it anyway. It's ehobby god dammit. I'm a whore. Even though..........

4. I made this one already:

mag1.jpg

That one looks 10x better than what they came up with....WHY DIDN'T YOU MAIL THEM SOME PICS BEFORE THEY MADE THAT JUNKER!!! @loll@ @smilepunch@

Awesome work on the Magnus by the way.....it's GREAT. :)