Ft Hood/killeen Joe Collectors

Crimson Twins

Just got back from Big Lots tonight (OK, really about 4 hours ago), and they're loaded with the BOGO Joe wave 7 packs. Picked up 2 more Vipers for anyone looking for em (I've never been big about holding onto them anyway). Also picked up some great custom fodder. And the price is $5.99.

oops, i meant to say something about this about a week ago when i went to biglots, sometimes i forget i'm not the only person in this area, but really all they got are the vipers and gungho, i think i saw a croc master and a covergirl, and dr link talibit and cc, not exactly what i was looking for

oops, i meant to say something about this about a week ago when i went to biglots, sometimes i forget i'm not the only person in this area, but really all they got are the vipers and gungho, i think i saw a croc master and a covergirl, and dr link talibit and cc, not exactly what i was looking for

Wouldn`t it be great if it really was a Covergirl in that set.

wait it's not covergirl.....oh wait you mean if @smilepunch@ good one i'd buy it then @loll@

wait it's not covergirl.....oh wait you mean if @smilepunch@ good one i'd buy it then @loll@

When I went there last night, they had all of wave 7. It was hard for me to find the right combo of packs to get exactly what I wanted, but I was able to get everything I was looking for.