Iraq Attack 2005!

Tom-1

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HEY TOM ----NICE TO HEAR FROM YA!!!!!

STAY SAFE OVER THERE ------WATCH OUT FOR CAMEL SPIDERS!!!!!!

MAYBE WE CAN ALL SEND YA JOES IF YA DONT HAVE ANY -------

AND HOPE YA MAKE IT BACK TO CAMP DOHA SOON!!!!!

IF THATS STILL THERE!!!!

LATER

DOC

good to hear your doing ok and all is well,you just let us know what kind of care packs we can send out...thanks for what you are doing for us,hope we can do a little something for you.

Take care

tom its great to hear your alright. even better, its been damn long since i read a post with that much humor in it. whens your vacation over???? your needed back in staten island.

101ST ABN DIV OIF-4 (CAMP WARRIOR)

WHoooooh! Yeah go 101st "screaming eagles"! hey Tom, stay safe man, how long have you been in the Army? about the whole 101st, my grandfather was in that division in WW2, and uncle in Nam, my uncle died there.

101ST ABN DIV OIF-4 (CAMP WARRIOR)

WHoooooh! Yeah go 101st "screaming eagles"! hey Tom, stay safe man, how long have you been in the Army? about the whole 101st, my grandfather was in that division in WW2, and uncle in Nam, my uncle died there.

He just got in not too long ago. And they went and sent him right to Iraq. Got to love our Army. i know I still do. @smilepunch@

Great response VH!

Great response VH!

^_^ thanks!

BTW TOM.....

FLUFFY sends his regards!!

I AM FLUFFY...

sgtfluffy7hi.png

DESTROYER OF WORLDS!!!

"GO GET'EM TOMMY BOY!!!"

^_^

their knowledge of America is hilarious. Nothing expresses that more than when you're on tower guard with a fellow private of AFRICAN AMERICAN decent and the kids below you yell up "Wassup mah nigga! You Fifty Cent! Its you birthday go shotty!"

Ah yes... the seeds of freedom flourishing. 'Tis beautiful!

16051781[/snapback]

LMAO oh man is that funny!

I MISS DOGS <=(

16051834[/snapback]

what they havent tried to feed you one over there yet :P

seriously though even thought things may seem cool, remember this...ATTENTION TO DETAIL & NEVER LET YOUR GUARD DOWN!! Those 2 things alone should keep you safe. God bless and merry Christmas bro

Glad to see youre doing okay Tom Dash! Your first post is a trip.

Take care and have fun blowing sh!t up!

Tom keeps it real wherever he goes. G-G-G-G-G SPOT!!!!

And bro, even though I tell you this everytime we talk over IM when the chance arises, I want to thank you for doing an extremely brave thing. Even though you told me that you have a better shot of killing yourself with your own mortar shell than while in Kirkuk, you perform an act that's much braver than what I could bring myself to do...and for that, I thank you sir.

Man, Tom's reply got erased in all the movement of the servers and such.

Damn! What did he say?