• Beachcomber
    • Ironhide and/or Ratchet
    • Trailbreaker
    • Brawn
    • Downshift
    • Camshaft
    • Diaclone versions
    • other

As the Year close to an end, and knowing that Hasbro may be taking care for the TF brand before the movie hits in 2007, I believe it's time that our votes can be heard more locally and vote for the last remaining Autobots (next on the list being Mirage)that should be remade as Binaltechs/Alternators.

Instead of choosing for the popularity of the character (as Takara and Hasbro have been doing) and the year in which this story takes place, I think that these 'Bots should be redesigned with some new shinning armor.

I also thought in Runamuck and Runabout as the only Decepticons that could fit as 'Techs/Alts.

Maybe some of you guys may believe that some of the Stunticons or Protectobots should be remade, but I preffered to keep them as a Gestalt team, and not being everyone of them as crappy repaints.

Speaking of Repaints, this formula sometimes works, SOMETIMES, so i placed the Diaclone option.

If you have any other 'Bot in mind, (Inferno, Hoist, Grapple, Roadbuster, Gears and Huffer ) let us know.

I went with 'Bumblebee and/or Cliffjumper', though I'd love to see Ironhide/Rathet and Hoist/Trailbreaker.

I want the first 3 :)

I allso want & am surprised as hell they have not been done allready...

runamuck, runabout

twintwist, topspin ( names right? the jump starter guys heh)

punch/counter punch

:D

They would all be oh so easy to do, just a different color scheme & head ... :)

Bumblebee/Cliffjumper, but they have to be done justice. They should be made considerably smaller than the others, too. (I'm tired of them all being the same height.)

Good point, the fact that all the Alts are more or less the same high is a bit boring....though I guess for the most part all the autobot characters that have been done so far were more or less the same height in G1.

It would be great if Bumblebee/Cliffjumper were the smaller that the other Alts that have been made already.

we'll more then likely be getting ironhide and trail breaker. Skids and Optimus look exactly like them, all they have to do is repain skids red, and optimus black.

we'll more then likely be getting ironhide and trail breaker. Skids and Optimus look exactly like them, all they have to do is repain skids red, and optimus black.

Ironhide as a Scion is kinda a sad thought. :(

I voted Brawn, but isn't Strongarm basically the same character as Brawn. Like, did Hasbro lose the rights to use the name "Brawn" and started using "Strongarm" in its place?

Ironhide as a Scion is kinda a sad thought. 

Ugh, no kidding.

I was thinking maybe that new "Prime" Alternator (again, ugh) mold might be a good Ironhide, but that's pretty ugly now that I've had a second look at the pics available. We need some sort of van or truck or something for Ironhide/Ratchet... I'm thinking a Hummer might be a good vehicle choice, as it'd make sense for both of them, but having a good bot mode is key.

Other

Which other or others

You don't remember Other? He was a mail away exclusive in 1986.

@smilepunch@

I gotta go with the little guys BB & CJ. Man I would so love if only VW would lend Hasbro the bug mould for just these 2

Ironhide as a Scion is kinda a sad thought. :(

Yeah, but Ironhide couldnt be a sports car either.... or a minivan...volskwagon?