Can Anyone Convince Me To Buy A Thanos?

amazingdm

I'll be honest, I have no freakin clue who this character is or why he's important.. but I collect a lot of Marvel figures and don't want to miss out on the figure and then later realize he would have been a good add

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be honest, I have no freakin clue who this character is or why he's important.. but I collect a lot of Marvel figures and don't want to miss out on the figure and then later realize he would have been a good add

convince you? why in the hell would we have to convince you...we dont work for toybiz. get your lazy ass up and go look at it, if you like it then buy it, if not then don't. jeeez @firedevil@

convince you? why in the hell would we have to convince you...we dont work for toybiz. get your lazy ass up and go look at it, if you like it then buy it, if not then don't. jeeez @firedevil@

Martini wins.

Martini wins.

TKO

Don't buy it. It's outta scale with the ML line. Wait for a ML Thanos. The scale nazi has spoken!

I know that Thanos was about the same height as Captain America in Infinity Gauntlet.... but for some reason I still imagine him as a giant. So I'm content with the Select size.

But yes, I highly recommend checking out Infinity Gauntlet (or perhaps the Thanos series) to see why fans go apes*** over him. I find him cool because he came really close to wiping out the entire universe just to impress his girl, Death.

Don't buy it. It's outta scale with the ML line. Wait for a ML Thanos. The scale nazi has spoken!

I know that Thanos was about the same height as Captain America in Infinity Gauntlet.... but for some reason I still imagine him as a giant. So I'm content with the Select size.

But yes, I highly recommend checking out Infinity Gauntlet (or perhaps the Thanos series) to see why fans go apes*** over him. I find him cool because he came really close to wiping out the entire universe just to impress his girl, Death.

Thanos is taller than Cap by 5 inches, Thanos is 6'7, cap 6'2 & the MS Thanos is sculpted at an 8'scale which IMO makes him too out of scale to pose with my ML figures & thereore I'll continue to hope that TB will give us a ML properly scaled Thanos in some future wave that will fit in scale wise with my ML figures. Here's pics of Thanos & how tall he is next to other marvel heroes.

capvsThanos.jpg

thanossilversurferdrstrange.jpg

6'7 people, not 8 freakin ft tall! Thanos is not now nor has he ever been depicted in the comics as being bigger than the Hulk which this MS figure now does when stood next to just about any Hulk figure except maybe the wave 9 1st appearance Grey Hulk who is also almost 8' tall.

Unfortunately, this is the kind of "request" we've come to expect from the topic-starter.

Is it little wonder they constantly seem to butt heads with others?

Amen!

Something tells me he wouldn't take our advice anyway.

Unfortunately, this is the kind of "request" we've come to expect from the topic-starter.

Amen!

Not to be rude or anything, but I have to agree....I mean really, if you like something get it, if you dont then pass on it....why should anyone have to 'convince' you that you should get something. :rolleyes:

He has had god like powers more than any other figure. Not the good god type like thor of course. he doesn't count. Only cool to gain godlike powers when your bent on trashing the universe..Oh and the figure just kicks!

Amen!

Not to be rude or anything, but I have to agree....I mean really, if you like something get it, if you dont then pass on it....why should anyone have to 'convince' you that you should get something. :rolleyes:

I was just going to type that but then I saw your post.

wow..never heard of Thanos..you must have not read too many comics then?

apparently not the same ones you do

and all the pwned sentiments don't work on me :D

if you guys don't want to convince me then don't reply

wtf?

I didn't say anything