Suggestion For Future Marvel Legends

JANMUGAR PRIME

Since the ML line-up became so diverse, i've been wandering and finally made a list for possible future assortments, having in mind the theme for the series and even some Build-a-Figures. Guys tell me what do you think about this:

SIDEKICKS series: BaF=the Watcher

-1st App. Captain America & Bucky

-Smart Hulk & Rick Jones

-Wolverine (Battle ravaged)& Jubilee

-1st. App. Magneto & Toad

-Mole Man & Moleoids (3 different sculpted)

-Vindicator & Puck

-Tusk (Apocalypse horseman)& Tuskettes (3 different sculpted)

MIDNIGHT SONS series: N'Ashtir or Dormamuu

-new Ghost Rider

-Blade

-Lilith

-Morbius (midnight sons)

-John Blaze

-Deathwatch

-Mordred

-Strange (midnight sons)

-Blackout

-Hellstrorm

ONSLAUGHT series: Onslaught unleashed

-Jean Grey (gold x-team)

-Invisible Woman w/ Franklin Richards

-Onslaught w/ Prof. X.

-Thor (Mike Deodato's design)

-Hawkeye (Mike Deodato's design)

-Scarlet Witch (Mike Deodato's design)

-X-Man (Nathan Summers)

LETHAL WEAPONS series: Shiva or Tri-Sentinel

-Wolverine (Patch) or Special ops. version

-1st. App. Sabretooth

-Spiral

-Death's Head (II)

-Shatterstar (Tony Daniel's version)

-Silver Sable

-Typhoid Mary

-Cyber

-Maverick

COSMIC POWERS series: Eternity or Celestial

-Silver Surfer (chrome finish)

-Thanos

-Adam Warlock w/ Pip the Troll

-Terrax

-Firelord

-Drax

-Gladiator

-Thor (new version) or Eric Masterson's

-Quasar

-Magus

ARMOR WARS series: Ultimo

-Iron Man

-Stilt Man

-Beetle

-Stingray

-Controller

-Living Laser

-Titanium Man

-Crimson Dynamo

-Vault Guardsman

ALTER EGOS series: Goliath or Giant Man

-new Captain America

-Daredevil

-Hulk (re-issue from Hulk series w/B. Banner)

-Scarlet Spider

-Ghost Rider

-Sensational Spider-Man (Ben Reilly)

-Ant-Man

MK 2099 series:

-Doom

-Spider-Man

-Ravage

-Ghost Rider

-Hulk

-Daredevil

-Black Panther

well i'm done by now... what do you think guys?

I'll just say that your lineups are huge. If you're gonna come up with a wish list, keep it a little more realistic, i.e. 6-7 figures per series.

Not to be a downer, but I'm also not too keen on the idea of themed series all the time. Its cool once in a while, but not everyone is going to be into Midnight Sons or Cosmic Powers.

Not to be a downer, but I'm also not too keen on the idea of themed series all the time. Its cool once in a while, but not everyone is going to be into Midnight Sons or Cosmic Powers.

Totally feel the same way. ( sorry dude :( )

there's no wolverines anywhere.. do you honestly expect that would happen? lol

Sure it could happen, granted hell would freeze over first....but still it could happen. @loll@

I'll just say that your lineups are huge. If you're gonna come up with a wish list, keep it a little more realistic, i.e. 6-7 figures per series. 

Well I believe there are 8 figures in series 11 but more then that is not realistic. I also believe they are probably through with the numbered series. I wouldn't be surprised if here on out they have a name or a theme i.e. Galactus Series, Sentinel Series, Legendary Riders, Apocolypse Series, Bring on the Bad Guys, etc.

I like a lot of these Series suggestion (some I don't). The ones I like are:

The Sidekick Series. This is a cool idea but there is no way they would have a build a figure along with it.

Cosmic Series would be awesome and I would love either BAF there.

Also the armor Wars is a cool idea (no way on that BAF though)

The rest I am not to keen on.

Nice lists though.....a lot of fun to look at and imagine......nicely done in my opinion.

Well I believe there are 8 figures in series 11 but more then that is not realistic. I also believe they are probably through with the numbered series. I wouldn't be surprised if here on out they have a name or a theme i.e. Galactus Series, Sentinel Series, Legendary Riders, Apocolypse Series, Bring on the Bad Guys, etc.

I like a lot of these Series suggestion (some I don't). The ones I like are:

The Sidekick Series. This is a cool idea but there is no way they would have a build a figure along with it.

Cosmic Series would be awesome and I would love either BAF there.

Also the armor Wars is a cool idea (no way on that BAF though)

The rest I am not to keen on.

Nice lists though.....a lot of fun to look at and imagine......nicely done in my opinion.

well, Thanks!

I agree with you, maybe it's a large list or maybe some BaF may not be adecuate, but it's still a suggestion and it can always be different.

I also thought of an AGE OF APOCALYPSE series or a Masters of Evil series, but we still can always suggest some boxed gift sets.

C'mon let me know of your opinions.

Well Unlike the REST of the people here, I love the cosmic series and the 2099 series figs, the rest don't do much for me, but those 2 i'd buy the whole sets.

i love the 2099 figures i would pick up every single 1 especially ghostrider and daredevil....but what about the 2099 Punisher?

Those are cool, but for me, the next theme based series has to be the obsure heroes of the 90's. The sereis would include Darkhawk, Night Thrasher, Cloak & Dagger, Nova, and I would say Moon Knight but I think he is already being planned.

i remember night thrasher n darkhawk, they were pretty cool.....but not that popular. :(