Toyfare Fan Poll!

commander Neryo

this poll could be the greatest thing in the world, as long as it doesnt turn out like sideshows and we get padme in winter gear :huh: . this is the perfect oppurtunity to get someone awesome/obscure/EU. id definitly like a SA Mara Jade, since i missed out on the first one. ill probly vote something a little more obscure than her tho. the Barc trooper is someone i think has about a 99% chance of being made, even if they just repain the POTJ scout.

the Barc trooper is someone i think has about a 99% chance of being made, even if they just repain the POTJ scout.

Yeah, that's why we have to specify that it be articulated! Why does Hasbro persist in giving us sub-standard army-builders? Why?!

The dead ewok that gets poked by his friend, thats my choice.

Nice... Maybe a two pack so you could re-create the scene!

the polls up now!

http://www.wizarduniverse.com/magazines/to...214-tf_poll.cfm

i have no idea what im gonna vote for. theres so many EU characters id wanna see. maybe Trioculous.........

@smilepunch@

• 5 weeks later...

http://www.wizarduniverse.com/magazines/to...20051214-tf.cfm

Has anyone heard when the voting ends? I thought I'd read somewhere that it ends Jan 14th; but, I can't find any info on the site. Is it in ToyFare mag? I haven't checked one lately.

Edited by Bespin refugee

I voted for the Tonnika Sisters. You know, the sisters, supposedly twins - but aren't - that appear in the Mos Eisley Cantina in Episode IV. I know that one of the sisters oufit was a shade of green and the other sisters outfit was a shade of blue, but they could make one figure to represent both. The figure needs to be super articulated.

I voted for the Tonnika Sisters. You know, the sisters, supposedly twins - but aren't - that appear in the Mos Eisley Cantina in Episode IV. I know that one of the sisters oufit was a shade of green and the other sisters outfit was a shade of blue, but they could make one figure to represent both. The figure needs to be super articulated.

The sisters would be great. They probably won't get made though. Dunno why. They claim licensing conflicts but they don't have to use their images. Just get a crappy artist to do a pic and give us some chick in that out fit.

^Supposedly, there were talks with one of the actresses last year (at Celebration 3, I think). I'll see if I can find the info...

Update:

Take this for what you will

http://www.sandtroopers.com/events/celebra...50422/jimsjedi/

Today I was sitting in for none other than Christine Hewett (Cantina Tommika Twin Sister)...10 minutes into my shift she was pulled away for 20 minutes. The following is a Sandtroopers.Com Exclusive Announcement direct from Christine herself. Please see her exclusive letter she gave to me as proof. I am holding on to this still. When she came back she was very happy, she told me that she had just met up with the Hasbro reps to finally talk about releasing her character as a figure. Everyone into dioramas have been asking for years to make this figure, and hopefully in the near future, but not yet officially announced it will be made. She has waited very long for this to happen, and was ecstatic over the news. Earlier in the AM Hasbro had their open Q+A session and it was discussed that there were no talks of making this figure yet. Looks like they changed their minds very quickly, and I was there to get the news to you first hand.
Edited by Bespin refugee

http://www.sandtroopers.com/events/celebra...50422/jimsjedi/

Today I was sitting in for none other than Christine Hewett (Cantina Tonnika Twin Sister)

Okay, so a figure of Christine Hewett as Brea Tonnika may have been in talks. What of Angela Staines who played Senni Tonnika?