Marvel Legends

umanumanamo

Which Marvel Legends series has been your favorite?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Which Marvel Legends series has been your favorite?

• Series 1
    • Series 2
    • Series 3
    • Series 4
    • Series 5
    • Series 6
    • Series 7
    • Series 8
    • Series 9 (Galactus Series)
    • Series 10 (Sentinel Series)

Which line has been your favorite so far? I did not include 11 and 12 since they're not so widely distributed yet.

My pic is Series 6. Phoenix, Deadpool, Juggernaut, and brown Wolvie are all great figures. Series 5, 7, and 8 are also good IMO.

It's kinda hard to say, there have been quite a few really good waves, but I went with ML6....because that wave had a lot of characters that I really like.

I voted for 9. Best build a fig yet plus Nightcrawler, Deathlock and Warmachine. Plus the variants were easy to find and the paint ops were excellent. 6 would have been my pick but Galactus just pushes this to the top.

5. Colossus, Silver Surfer and Sabertooth all rule. Colossus most of all though.

Colossus was great....Sabertooth kinda fell a bit short of greatness though. :)

6 for me. 5 is a close second!

i voted 4 series 6....juggetnaut, deadpool, phoenix, cable brown, wolverine all rocked but i didnt care for the punisher. i just wish jugg, pool, and phoenix were easier to find :(

I like 4 cause of the detail on the figs... but I did hated that all retailers had em for like 2 yrs on da pegs...

Big time pegwarmers xcept Gambit... cause I still need that mofo...

I liked 10 the best so far because the wave featured some of my favs like Black Panther, Cyclops, Angel, and Mystique to name a few...The first app. Spidey was a nice addition too

cmon series 10 is awesome for X-Men fans

Cyclops

Angel x 2

Sinister

Mystique

Omega Red

SENTINELS

I love the sinister figure, n mystique is pretty cool, but cyclops looks like crap in that costume, angel cant stand up, omega red has a cheap paintjob, there are already enough spidermans in SMC, o yea black panther is cool too.

BTW, it should be "Favorite Wave"... May confuse some peeps! :) But cool poll! :)