Best Future Marvel Legends Series?

Gambit01

Which series do you think would be the coolest for toybiz to make?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Which series do you think would be the coolest for toybiz to make?

• series with x-men in their age of apocalpse form?
    • marvel superheroes from 2099?
    • New brotherhood series?
    • New 1st appearance popular marvel heroes?
    • onslaught series (build a onslaught)?
    • goliath series (build a goliath)?

Sorry but none of those :( .

JOhnny

what are your ideas for future series?

A wave just for Avengers! :) . I'm tired of seeing X-men al around the series :P .

JOhnny

yea i like the avengers especially Captain America, but we already have a couple capts, iron mans, we have a vision, a thor, a wonderman, a scarlet witch, hawkeye, goliath....what else do we need?

I like some of the people from the squadron supreme such as Mr. Spectrum and The Whizzer, that would be cool to see them made

Sorry but none of those :( .

JOhnny

what are your ideas for future series?

A wave just for Avengers! :) . I'm tired of seeing X-men al around the series :P .

JOhnny

yea i like the avengers especially Captain America, but we already have a couple capts, iron mans, we have a vision, a thor, a wonderman, a scarlet witch, hawkeye, goliath....what else do we need?

I like some of the people from the squadron supreme such as Mr. Spectrum and The Whizzer, that would be cool to see them made

Yeah, but we need recervists! like Black Knight.

JOhnny

yea black knight is tight....i really want a full size yellow jacket, or maybe toybiz could back a special figure with like 3 3 inch tall figures with some articulation; including yellow jacket, antman, and wasp. wouldnt that be nice?

i was just thinking about how series 10 had both omega red n mystique w/ the sentinel's torso.

i think if marvel legends ever makes a BAF, (that collectors would buy two sets of, like the sentinel) , they should have like two sets of different figures so we could have 2 BAF but like 12 different figures. :)

they should really continue making sets like the WM series (if its true), so a case would have 12 diff. figs (1 of each) so we could build two BAF.