1st Appearance X-men Marvel Legends

Derrico13

Awesome job man! I love them all, except for Beast, he looks weird :P .

JOhnny

looks like he's made out of the 1st appearance thing...how could he NOT look wierd. awesome job all-around though!!!

Well I knew that :P . That's why he looks weird @smilepunch@

JOhnny

Those look great! Ahh reminds me of the old FA Set...

AWESOME job man.....those figure look great....I'm really digging them a lot. Though Beast needs some work....he just doesnt look right. Overall, I would say Best gets a C-, and the others get A's.

I got busier this week than I thought I'd be, which mucked up my chances of posting more pics earlier. Here's two quick close group shots:

picture_61.jpg

picture_62.jpg

And as far as using FA Thing for FA Beast, his body seemed like the best choice as far as build and scale went. His posture also helps make him look simian-like. The regular Beast fig was the next closest, but the angles caused by some of the fur and the giant head didn't help too much. Here's two more pics of FA Beast:

picture_70.jpg

picture_71.jpg

Let me know if I'm that crazy for thinking he looks acceptable for Old School Beast. @hmmm@

definitely acceptable, i'd try a different head though...maybe off a wrestling fig...somebody help me out here.

btw, did i see these on ebay?

Yeah, I'm selling 'em. I'm going to use the extra $ for last minute holiday gifts. Scary face Beast:the gift that keeps on giving.