JoeRhyno

Destro's Naughty Lil' Helper

here's a lil custom I did for a christmas contest contest at Commando Customs... I had to wait till it was over to post the pics, so enjoy and have a Happy Naughty Xmas!!!

christmasbaroness005.jpg

christmasbaroness007.jpg

christmasbaroness0030.jpg

ChristmasBaroness002.jpg

christmasbaroness004.jpg

lol thats funny and horrible lol @loll@

yowza! @luv@

or...

"i'd buy that for a dollar!" :D

So they call him "pimp daddy" for a reason!

lol... I was actually thinking about painting him up like that, but it's my cousin's Destro, and I wasn't sure he'd like that, lol.

Joe that custom kicks so much ass bro I thought she was going to take 1st place. good luck next year my man!

Great job Joe! :D *LOL* Love the first pic with Destro.

Hey joe it looks like we were thinkin alike here lol. I just didn't go as naughty as u did @smilepunch@. Yours looks good!

@loll@ Love it Joe and I love you mini dio! :) Sorry you did not win. I have not seen the other entries but damn I would so vote for her! :)

Draven

That's great, if you could slim those shoulders down some then she'd be perfect.

Very funny and great work.

I actually did, lol... you should have seen them before I did... wrong... just plain wrong... If I went too far, I was afraid her arms would fall off, so I played it safe... maybe next year I can mod some Cover Girl arms for her and it'll look better.

THANKS EVERY ONE!!!

I HAD A BLAST MAKING HER, yeah, it took till like 3am to finish, her up... I was having trouble with one leg(which you can see), but I had fun making her and glad the peeps approve!!!