Hulk 2 Movie

MM300ZX

Sure hope so!

What the?

no they didnt... from what i heard, they made more from merchandising from the film than pretty much any other film in history!

at my local Asda u could even buy normal Chicken legs but with hulk stickers on them!

....i mean, hulk chicken legs? i really think they had hulk versions of everything out.

Theyve confirmed that there will definately be a hulk2, tho from what i hear so far, pretty much no one involved from the first film will be involved in the second.

EDIT: Found this..

http://www.superherohype.com/news/hulknews.php?id=3252

They lost too much money on the first one, so I doubt they wanna do that again ;)

Actually, Hulk did extremely well both in theaters and on video/DVD. The reason most comic fans assume it did poorly is because a majority of them are very vocal about not liking it.

Last I heard (well over a year ago), Avi Arad confirmed that there would be a second Hulk movie, that Ang Lee wouldn't be directing (but might be one of the producers), and that it would be more of an action movie, featuring a villain for Hulk to punch around.

I can't say I'm looking forward to a part two, I mean they would end up building on the first one which just wasnt that good....but that's just me, I'm sure there are quite a few who want to see a part two.

Guest James31278
They lost too much money on the first one, so I doubt they wanna do that again  ;)

Because they completely screwed up the story. the comic's original story wasn' the movie's story. in the movie bruce banner was not X-rayed by a gamma bomb like he was in the comic, the hulk was not 12 feet tall more like 50 to 100. bruce banner's father had nothing do with him being the hulk. stupid ass movie.

MOD EDIT: Please watch the language

What the?

no they didnt... from what i heard, they made more from merchandising from the film than pretty much any other film in history!

Two words for ya man,

Star Wars.

No other movie, franchise has come close.

Hulk did well over all (though the plot was stupid and acting weak). But it doesn't come close to either Spiderman as far as martketing goes. I would also add the first two Potter films to the list as well. LOTR made more in marketing too. Whether you are talking world wide of just North America Hulk wasn't ever #1.

Now, I do hope they make a sequal if its just to get some more Hulk toys.

Here's the latest info on a Hulk 2:

1: ANG LEE WILL NOT BE BACK!!!

2: Hulk may not be all CG, they may actually get an actor & prosthetics augmented with CG

3: No more Cerebral Hulk, will be a more comic based "HULK SMASH"

4: No more "Brucie's daddy didn't love him"

5: NO MORE ANG LEE

Here's a quote from an interview with Avi Arad:

"Bigger action, smaller Hulk in sequel says Avi Arad.

February's Total Film magazine features some new information from Marvel's Avi Arad. He confirms that Hulk 2 is in progress, and a few intruiging changes that will be made from the first film.

"In the next movie, Hulk 2, the Hulk will be smaller. If you make him 15-feet tall, there's no human connection there.....Right now we are still developing the sequel. I think the key thing is to come up with the right story."

The article also says we are promised, 'less angst and a lot more Hulk smashing,' and that Bruce Banner will become more comfortable with his big green side."