Batman Animated Question

Mr Nobody

Yup.

They actually changed the look of Penguin back to the more comic like version after Batman The New Animated Series i think. The producers thought that it's already quite a while after Batman Returns so they think it's better to change the penguin back to how he looked in the comics.

The original concepts of Penguin were more along the lines of the last penguin design. Bruce Timm changed it to coincide with the Batman Returns movie as Cloud mentioned.

Bruce Timm's concepts of Catwoman was more like the Adam West Batman show. But they changed it to also match the Batman Returns costume.

penguin got plastic surgery

joker quit wearing lip stick

Batman is about 45 or 50

mr freeze is now darth vader

crock got a tan

catwoman cut and dyed her hair

These are just a few ideas for the changes. I love this show. It goes on in Justic League continutity. Unlike that ***** version on Fox (sat mornings) I HATE IT!!!

Everybody got a look change in the transition from BTAS to Batman the new animated:

The Joker

Batman itself

Batgirl

Penguin

Poison Ivy

Killer Croc

Bane

Two Faces

Mr. Freeze

Almost every rougue and they introduced a new Robin, Tim Drake.

Don't forget the big change they did with Scarecrow. I think out of all of the changes they did,his was the coolest looking.

Everybody got a look change in the transition from BTAS to Batman the new animated:

The Joker

Batman itself

Batgirl

Penguin

Poison Ivy

Killer Croc

Bane

Two Faces

Mr. Freeze

Almost every rougue and they introduced a new Robin, Tim Drake.

Don't forget the big change they did with Scarecrow. I think out of all of the changes they did,his was the coolest looking.

Yeah, I missed that one. And almost forget the god ol Alfred.