What Do You Want After Cybertron?

gunman_sr5

as long as its just as good in style & story/chareters as cybertron/galaxy force I'll be happy cause quite frankly this series kicks butt!

It's funny how people either lover it or hate it (cybertron)....sad to say I'm one of those who hate it. I haven't watch it since I saw the episode where on of the little boys was showing the Autobots how to swim...after that I was like this show isn't for me.

I don't get this whole judging the entire series on a handful of bad episodes. That's like only reading one chapter of a book and throwing it away before you really know how it's gonna be. The series does get a lot, I mean A LOT better as it goes on.

Beast Wars started out kinda slow and got better.

RID....well....nevermind that.

Armada started out VERY slow but got really good towards the end.

Energon was pretty much the same way as Armada, only the extended ending episodes kinda sucked.

Cybertron also starts off slow, but as for the episodes that were aired goes, it gets about 1000x better from about the half way point to the last new episode that was aired.

I'm not saying like every episode, but just because you saw a one or two of the early episodes and didn't like them that's no reason to write off the entire series. I thought I was gonna hate it too after the first several episodes but once things started on the Jungle planet, I found that I really started getting into it. I CAN'T WAIT until the new episodes finally hit the air...unfortunately it's probably only gonna be on once a week again. @grumpy@

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as long as its just as good in style & story/chareters as cybertron/galaxy force I'll be happy cause quite frankly this series kicks butt!

It's funny how people either lover it or hate it (cybertron)....sad to say I'm one of those who hate it. I haven't watch it since I saw the episode where on of the little boys was showing the Autobots how to swim...after that I was like this show isn't for me.

I don't get this whole judging the entire series on a handful of bad episodes. That's like only reading one chapter of a book and throwing it away before you really know how it's gonna be. The series does get a lot, I mean A LOT better as it goes on.

Beast Wars started out kinda slow and got better.

RID....well....nevermind that.

Armada started out VERY slow but got really good towards the end.

Energon was pretty much the same way as Armada, only the extended ending episodes kinda sucked.

Cybertron also starts off slow, but as for the episodes that were aired goes, it gets about 1000x better from about the half way point to the last new episode that was aired.

I'm not saying like every episode, but just because you saw a one or two of the early episodes and didn't like them that's no reason to write off the entire series. I thought I was gonna hate it too after the first several episodes but once things started on the Jungle planet, I found that I really started getting into it. I CAN'T WAIT until the new episodes finally hit the air...unfortunately it's probably only gonna be on once a week again. @grumpy@

Here's the thing, Beast Wars started out slow....but it never really felt stupid to me, even the episodes that were ment to be....and yes it just kept on getting better.

I watched just about all the shows for Armada and I hated it, the same could be said for Energon. And well after a few episodes of Cybertron it was clear that the guiding philosophy was more or less the same thing as the previous series', and so I really didnt want to watch any more.

I just said to my self, if Cybertron didn't have the transformers brand on it would you want to watch it and the answer was no. For my taste in cartoons there are way better cartoons out there....but if you dig the cartoon then that's cool.

I think a cool premis would be the years between when the first g1 cartoon starts and when they "wake up" a "millioin" years later.

Like, what happened with all the TFs on cybertron while they were asleep? Shockwave, Alpha T, Eleta 1 etc...

that or a pre G1 would be neet... show the TF roots...

I think a cool premis would be the years between when the first g1 cartoon starts and when they "wake up" a "millioin" years later.

Like, what happened with all the TFs on cybertron while they were asleep? Shockwave, Alpha T, Eleta 1 etc...

that or a pre G1 would be neet... show the TF roots...

Sounds really good to me...both ideas. :D

Alternators has started to die ....slowly..... :o

My interest in them has been slipping little by little. It's not that the figures aren't cool, but they haven't really been able to capture as much of the G1 essence as when the line first started....and that's what I really liked about the line.

Alternators has started to die ....slowly..... :o

My interest in them has been slipping little by little. It's not that the figures aren't cool, but they haven't really been able to capture as much of the G1 essence as when the line first started....and that's what I really liked about the line.

I think its also because of the availability of them and they seem to take forever to show up in stores

The Alts are cool and everything, but I just get bored of the repetetive transformations and stuff.

But the BT/Alt Jets. Now THATS a line I want to see. I hopefully, we will...I just don't know when.

Well after all those suggustions, I believe it's finally time to BRING SOME ORDER TO THE GALAXY.

My suggestion is.... THE WAR WITHIN done through some cool CGI animation studio like... MAINFRAME!.

C'mon think about this we could finally have some stablished chronology in the TFU, begionning in a clean slate, but having some patrons as lead ins to the story we have all watched thru this 20 + years. maybe an explanation to all the different timelines or why do the TFs have a Multiverse instead of a single Universe.

We can go through year 0 to the Cybertronian exodus, to their crashland on Earth and then going on until the beginning of the movie P'haps.

Maybe also create an OVA style that chronicles all the different series stablishing some order finally to the series. I.E. a la MACROSS Aniversary movies and MACROSS zero episodes.

The time is now!....'TILL ALL ARE ONE!!!!!

yea but I wabt some time to get some Tfs I dont have, so I cant go for that I'm going with break time and ger what I mssed out on. As for a ww show I would rather see 2-d as it goes with G1 better, if done really well 3d could work but square 3d doesnt look great compared to curves.

The 80's movie score has been one of the best we have by far, nevertheless, the japanese theme songs are indeed good (TFVictory rule!). Why can´t anyone here see that all the continuity is a real mess, you should stop saying that we should explore the Car Robots Universe. and then what? more trash to the basket?

The Transformers have some greater potential as an unified storyline, they should start from ground zero, but not like the current comics, but as an origin story, a TF:Genesis or TF:War Dawn.

The TFUniverse toy series is a real waste of time (although some molds are the best there are) we can´t count with a real storyline that is strong enough to bring some important elements to what is already stablished.

The guys at Mainframe tied BW to G1, The guys at Dreamwave were already planning something like this too, then WHY can´t we have a solid, thru sagas, unified story.

Remake all the history from a clean slate, keep all the likeness of all the characters, KEEP ALL THE ORIGINAL NAMES!!!!, and re-stablish a coherent continuty that was kept until... my guess CAR ROBOTS?.

Now ur dreamin ;)

Well...yeah. But I've read in a magazine of mine that they are going to be releasing the BT Jets line in the future. Whether thats bull or not, I dunno. But I'm gonna poo myself if they release that line. :mellow:

god I hope they don't go anywhere near g1 again, its been done to DEATH!!!

we have g1, we have up to date g1's (alternators) we'll be getting more up to date g1's (neo whatever line before movie) we got master piece optimus prime, we'll be getting the up to date movie g1 redesignns... half the armada/energon/cybertron figures are even tributes to g1 characters.. lest not forget all the exclusives at botcon and crap

im so sick of g1 its not funny