Found Scarlet Witch

BlueFootedBooby

I picked one up at my local KB f*ing $8.99 for her and I think that the one I got looks pretty good. Good paint apps and overall looks good. There were like 5 of her but the rest looked like crap the paint apps were horrible like a 4 year old painted her.

I picked one up at my local KB f*ing $8.99 for her and I think that the one I got looks pretty good. Good paint apps and overall looks good. There were like 5 of her but the rest looked like crap the paint apps were horrible like a 4 year old painted her.

Did ya get the other 5? Cause you know, some of us need her ;)

I got lucky and found her too, along with the rest of ML11. no chases of course. shes ugly, but Im glad i found her.

I got lucky and found her too, along with the rest of ML11. no chases of course. shes ugly, but Im glad i found her.

Congrats man, everyone that has found her thinks she's ugly and yet are still happy they found her....rare figures have a way of doing that to people. :)

A lot of people have found her on here. Are we sure she's still rare?

I pre-ordered one from Amazon.com and JUST got it today after about three delays. But I thought I wasn't going to get it at all, so it was a nice Christmas surprise.

The "freckles" are my biggest problem, but I can deal with all the other, aesthetic problems in her sculpt. She just hasn't been to the gym as much as the other ladies in the Marvel (Legends) Universe.

And I got a Taskmaster too which looks much better than the one I picked up at retail.

I picked her up at WM along with HB IM.

Does anyone know for certain if we actually are going to get another SW or is it just rumor at this point? I want to open her but if we are getting another I'm going to keep her MOC.

I dont think toybiz will actually redo her sculpt. There are so many out now they probly just said f**k it and sent it out anyway. She definitely does not seem to be rare anymore. Especially since she was listed in toyfare (top 10) as being $115. Now you can get her on ebay for about 100 bucks less than that i thi nk.