Ml11, Pegwarmers?

amazingdm

I thought this wave would be an entire pegwarming thread but after seeing most of them I don't think so, they all look pretty good

So when the popularity has died down a little, who is going to warm the pegs?

from Clam

the case ratio for a regular case is:

------------------------

2 Thing

2 Logan

2 Vengeance

2 Wonderman

1 Taskmaster

1 Ultron

1 Hulkbuster Ironman

1 Scarlet Witch

-------------------------

So obviously Scarlet Witch isn't gonna hang around very much.

Hulkbuster Iron Man is just too big and cool to hang around, being 1 per case.

Ultron, I donno.. 1 per case, doesn't look so bad. He might stay for a little while.

Taskmaster looks pretty good, 1 per case, probably not going to.

Wonderman doesn't seem too exciting for everyone so he might pegwarm for a while, with there being 2 per case.. but I didn't see any at Target today.

Vengeance looks nice but might hang around a while.

Logan is a good figure with a motorcycle, popular character.. but with 2 per case I think he might stay for a while

Thing definately going to pegwarm, looks crappy, not very practical with other figures, looks crappy :D 2 per case too

Honestly I think these all except Thing are pretty good, above my expectations for the wave. I just don't understand the legendary rider thing. why did they include these crappy bases/vehicles? Why would Ironman need that little batwing thing?

Thing and Logan are already pegwarming.. these figures both SUCK really bad..

okay, well they aren't pegwarming yet because completists and such are still getting all the figures they can find.. but they are the only figures staying longer than a few hours.. I have seen them sit a few days

I agree thing really sucks

like bad

it was a good concept, even though a mediocore selling kinda concept but it just turned out bad

Logan looks good if you're a fan but it's just kinda odd, it's "Logan" yet it's the old Logan

people who haven't read the comic might not understand

This will be the next ML 9. They'll ALL peg warm, for 2 reasons. With maybe SW and TM being the sellers.

1. Whenever a ML really takes off and sells, like the last one, stores always freak out and over-order for the next wave, which usually turns out to be far less popular.

2. Just not that many good figures in this one. Taskmaster and well, Taskmaster are the only ones that even look like good sculpts to me. I'm not sure how they got to this wave like this, but I'm sure we'll all be seeing these for some time to come.

3. Most stores will get these AFTER Christmas. Do the meth. I mean math. Do the math. Meth is for crackheads and hicks.

Logan looks good if you're a fan but it's just kinda odd, it's "Logan" yet it's the old Logan

people who haven't read the comic might not understand

no, Logan's head is horrible.. and his jacket is ugly.. they should have gave him a leathery one like the boxset Gambit

Well, Logan's head looks stupid... big & round... dam...

The thing looks like the kids toys... spidy's friends? They look alike....

Vengeance is cool.... but dont' know... think it's missing something....

All I see here are ... Oh wait... All of them are warming pegs!!! LOL

went to target.....5 things and 2 vengances on the pegs and ultron

All I see is Thing and Ultron around here, two i'll pass on. I did see a single Wonderman but I picked him up(that yellowjacket is pretty cool, sad how the little non articulated plastic figure is nicer then the real fig..lol) and a Ironman, really really bad paint and his leg was all warped, bad mold job I guess. I have yet to see SC, Wolvie, V or Taskmaster. Really only want Taskmaster and Iron man, if I can find a decent one that is.

Are one of the Logan variants NOT supposed to come with a hat? I bought both yesturday, as much as i HATE to admit it. Anyway, yeah, one didn't come with a hat. Is that normal?

Not pegwarmers but those that were left behind by the toy hunters

[Wonderman, Thing, Logan and Vengeance]

I was surprised that Taskmaster was not one of them but I haven't seen him. Of course, Scarlet Witch is hard to find but with Ultron and Iron Man.

At first I wanted to buy whatever I can find but I realize that people on here who had them early have dissed on the sculpts. Not sure if I will have the luxury like ML 9 or 10 to look through 5 or 6 of each figure of ML 11's just looking for the better painted ones but we'll see...

kndy

@firedevil@

Here in chicago we got ML11 skip 10 which isnt cool. I did get the witch. only one case at target, still have alot of ML9 on the pegs. I'm going to buy one set of 11 just to have. Sum one beat me to the box. Logon was missing, but they left the witch in there. i need to find ML10.

Have to go with Thing and Logan...I just dont see too many people really getting pumped about buying those two.

boil the leg and twist it back

If it was a simple twist I might have. But his leg wasnt complete. He was missing half his foot and the lower side was all warped(bubbles and such). Just a bad mold job.

I suppose I could have gotten him a crutch and he could be Tiny Tim Iron Man.

Thing, Logan and Wonderman have already been pegwarming at my TRU for a few days.

Pegwarming isn't just a couple of days though. Sure collectors try to get there and get things when they first come out but, it takes at least a couple of weeks if not a month at retail for something to really be a pegwarmer.

Have to go with Thing and Logan...I just dont see too many people really getting pumped about buying those two.

Guys, even the naked wired wolvie sold eventually. Logan will sell. Thing will definately be around for a while. Especially considering F4 figs went down to 5 bucks. No momma is gonna wanna pay $7-8 for a 1st appearance when she can get the little one another smash and whatever Thing.

@firedevil@

Here in chicago we got ML11 skip 10 which isnt cool. I did get the witch. only one case at target, still have alot of ML9 on the pegs. I'm going to buy one set of 11 just to have. Sum one beat me to the box. Logon was missing, but they left the witch in there. i need to find ML10.

Dont' think they skipped ML 10, it's just that chicago is soo dam crumped that as soon as they hit the stores they are gone da same day!

So you have to hit it every day to find somethin :)